Favourite YouTuber? {C•B}

(A/n: You are good mates with Harry Styles, you also being a singer, and get interviewed on the red carpet asking who your favourite YouTubers are)

'But yah I love and cherish everyone of the boys, still in contact with all of them,'I smiled towards the the rather young interviewer, seeming early 20's.

'Now another question, what exactly is your relationship with Harry?' I assumed she was referring to the one and only Harry Styles.

'Harry is ju- HARRY GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!' I spotted Harry being asked for autographs from people who were obviously going to sell them.

'Ah my bestie,' he kissed my cheek and turned to the camera, giving it a tight smile and a quick wave.

'Oh sorry, me and Harry are just very good friends. We have been for awhile,' The girl, who still remained unnamed, smiled brightly.

'Ok last question and then you two can continue your evening, who are your favourite YouTubers?' I smiled at the unique question, not many people ask such questions.

'Well there is this house, I think it's called the TrapHouse. They make some very funny and interesting content and I think I speak for Harry along with myself on this, but I am still waiting for an invitation to one of their outstanding parties,' Harry nodding very quickly, agreeing with my statement.

'Yes I would have to agree, I believe and correct me if I'm wrong y/n, they are all fans of us especially Colby and Tara,' I nodded laughing slightly, I had followed all of the TrapHouse members including their girlfriends a while back on my secret accounts.

'Well that's all I have to ask, hope you two enjoy the rest of your evening' I smiled kindly at the girl as Harry hooked his arm in mine.

- Time Skip -

'COLBY GET OFF! IM GOUNG TO SUFFOCATE!' I squealed loudly.

'NEVER!' Colby yelled louder than me.

'Please bubs' my bottom lip poured at the very handsome boy on top of me.

'Only because I love you,' our lips connected, smiling into the kiss.

'Ew stop!' Harry yelled pulling me out from underneath my boyfriend.

'Dude..' Colby seemed annoyed making me laugh.

'I wanted to hug my bestie'

'Then go annoy Jake and Tara!' Colby frowned like a large child.

'You two both act like kids.'