Diner {C•B}

I laughed along with Colby, pulling down my oversized hoodie slightly. He had taken me out for a late night drive and we ended up in a small diner. I had taken notice to a man sitting to the side by himself.

'Are you by yourself?' I shooed Colby along as I slid into the mans booth.

'Yah I am actually' the man said with a slight smile. I don't know what was wrong with his vibes but they were.. off. Y'know when you run out of conversation topics and sit there in awkward silence until someone leaves. Yah it was like that as soon as I sat down.

'Well I'm here with my bo-' he placed his hand in mine, slowly rubbing his thumb. My breath caught in my throat as I became uncomfortable.

'Your single right? That boy you were with was just a friend' the mans eyebrows lifted, as his eyes darkened.

'Actually if you had let me finish..' I removed my hand from his, rubbing it on my legs attempting to remove the feeling. I looked past the man spotting Colby watching closely, I signalled for him to come over.

'..I'm here with my boyfriend' I smiled at Colby standing, taking his hand in mine. His hands were soft and warm.

'Boyfriend? I have a name y/n' I looked up at him unamused elbowing him

'This is my boyfriend Colb- Cole' he looked at me confused why I had called him Cole and not Colby. If I was being honest with myself I didn't know either, seemed more intimidating maybe.

'Well Cole..' the mans eyes lingered on my smaller frame.

'..she's not very pretty' Colby's whole body tended as he stepped forward slightly

'Your right she isn't very pretty, she's absolutely beautiful. Actually I don't think there's words to describe how amazing she is.. a goddess maybe?' The man looked shocked at Colby's response. He wasn't the physical type and he especially wasn't going to fight a random guy.

'Now would you excuse us, but we're leaving' I pulled Colby out the door to the car, smiling to myself.

'Goddess huh? Does that mean your a god?' I looked at him, only to see him already looking at me.

'Your more beautiful than any goddess I have ever seen.. but yes I am a god' he smiled proudly, turning the car on.

'You're amazing' I kissed his cheek making him flush red.

'And adorable' his cheeks only got darker making me smile and sink into my seat. He really is a god.