Tiktok Lives {C•B}

'What's up guys' I smiled at the camera as gifts started being sent. I was sitting in my car, currently driving back from an abandoned carnival circus thing.

'Thank you for all the gifts everyone' I continued to answer a few questions until a familiar name joined.

'Oh. My. God. Guys..' I started to freak out. People were laughing and acting concerned. After finishing my fan girl moment I started to explain.

'Colby Brock joined.' Was all that had to be said for the chat to explode. I was a explorer myself and Sam, Jake and Corey has all followed me a couple weeks ago.

'Holy shut the king as joined I know right' I laughed as I pulled into a McDonalds drive through.

'Ok well anyway before I had my fan girl moment I was going to tell y'all I just got back from an exploration, the video will be up this Friday' The chats speed doubled at my comment and became overwhelming.

'Calm down y'a- Hi yah can I get a medium thick shake, small fries and happy meal with apple slices and instead of the fries can I get another packet of apple slices?'

'Yep.. is the happy meal with an apple juice?'

'Um.. can I get a orange juice, thanks' my phone still recording me as I drove through and paid from my order.

'Thank you so much'

'No problem have a nice day' I smiled at the young boy pulling out of the drive through.

'Omg guys Colby Brock just saw my embarrassing ass maccas order' I groaned as the chat laughed at me

I think it's pretty cute lol

I might just die. I blushed madly, thanking the dark lighting otherwise they all would've seen my tomato face.

'Im going to shoot you a dm so we can xplr together oh.. yah sure I'll check my insta after this live' I masked my excitement as I casually pulled into my driveway and spoke my goodbyes turning the stream off.

Holy shit.