Q&A {C•B}

"Do you actually like it if a girl calls you daddy?" I had been sat behind the camera, making sure it wasn't going out of focus, listening to Sam and Colby answer questions for the Q&A pt. 2, "I mean... if a girl's gonna call me daddy, she's gonna call my daddy."A shit-eating grin fell onto Colby's lips once he had seen my reaction.

"Okay... well that's- bro look at Y/n." Sam had now also joined in at laughing at my expression.

"Baby, I'm just kidding." Colby laughed, pulling me into a tight hug.

"No, you weren't." I whispered into his ear, making him laugh.

" I mean only you would know." Colby spoke just louder than a whisper, allowing Sam to also hear the conversation. 

"Okay! That's enough, no more. Next question." Sam spoke quickly, shoving his fingers into his ears in a childlike matter.

"Why are you so cut up? I hear you and Kat-" A hand quickly went over my mouth stopping me from speaking. I only laughed harder, causing Sam to remove his hand from my mouth when I accidentally licked his hand.

"Ew babe you just lick his hand? You've licked worst." Colby shrugged, allowing himself to get comfortable with me sitting on his lap.

"They're disgusting." Sam whispered towards the camera.

"If only you guys could hear him and Kat." I pretend to shiver, which causes Sam to roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Sorry Sam, but I'm backing Y/n/n up.. y'all nasty." Colby shook his head like he was trying to rid of the images.

"What do you mean we're nasty? You guys are animals in bed." Sam stated, acting offended as he flipped his nonexistence hair.

"Oh god, you're editing this whole thing out." I got up out of Colby's grasp walking into the kitchen.

"Don't worry, I'll delete it." I turned around, finally exiting towards our shared room.

- Time Skip -

"Cole, Robert, Brock! Get in here!" I heard a few laughs which I recognized to be Jake and Corey's.

'I'm guessing you saw the video..."

'I hate you." I crossed my arms staring at him

'I love you too." He spoke, kissing my cheek before walking out.