Tattoo {C•B}

'What's up Mike! Back for another one already?' Mike was one of usuals, other coming in every week or every second week. He shook his head excitedly motioning to a boy behind him.

'Actually my friends is going to get one, I thought his first tat should be from the best. I'll get Tim to do mine' I frowned at Mikes statement.

'Ok one he's never gotten a tattoo? And two Tim's not in so I'll just do you after' Mike nodded at both my questions.

'Ok well what are you guys even going to get?' The boy, who I still didn't know, was looking at his phone most probably looking for the reference photo.

'I'm gonna get this' Mike pushed his phone towards me, it had a rough sketch of '𝙴𝚇𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝚃'. I nodded as he showed me where he wanted it, then the boy stepped in front of Mike.

'I was wanting to get this one' he showed me a sticker looking thing, maybe a logo?

'You got a meaning for it?' I questioned as I made my way towards me side. I looked back towards the pair awaiting my answer. Mike muffled a laugh obviously knowing the answer, the boy seeming embarrassed.

'Well me and my best friend Sam have a YouTube channel, Sam and Colby where we explore abandoned places.. we started putting stickers at the highest spots at the places we go to' I nodded as his face lit up at memories.

'That's cute, I'm gonna get you to lay down.. shirt off' Colby blushed bright red at how straightforward I was, well I mean it was my job.

'Already taking his shirt off y/n/n? Y'all ain't even on the first date' Mike laughed from beside us.

'I will kick you out of my shop Mike I swear to god' I retorted as I swung my legs over his back, making it easier to centre.

- Time Skip -

The 4ish hours the boys were here was filled with laughs and very sexual jokes. I learnt Colby was definitely my type, that bitch set me up.

'You bitch you were trying to set me and Colby up' I glared towards Mike who only shrugged.

'Did it work?' He asked quietly, hope was in his eyes. Not only does he know we've both been single for literal years but he knew we liked the same stuff.

'I don't know ask your little bud to let me be his explorer buddy' Mike smiled widely running to catch up with Colby he was already in his car. This is gonna be fun.