Cold {C•B}

I woke up shivering. Looking over at my boyfriend, he had wrapped into one big blanket burrito leaving me with nothing. But it wasn't just that. I got up crawling to the end of the bed walking out to the living room

"Fuck..." I whispered to myself seeing the thermostat was glitching and flickering off and on.

I walked back into Colby and I's shared bedroom going into the closet. I grabbed a hoodie and two pairs of socks. Attempting to reach the extra blankets, failing however as I knocked over his shoe rack.

"Shit." I cursed softly to myself once again.

"Baby...?" A strained voice from behind me called, I mentally slapped myself for having woken Colby up.

"I'm sorry for waking you babe I was cold." My voice stayed at a whisper so it wouldn't wake him up any more than he was already, as well as myself.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" His voice was slightly clearer now, clearly more awake than before.

"You looked cute and warm." I shrugged finally knocking the blanket down, pulling it towards the bed. The closer I got the more I realized he was softly laughing at my struggle.

"What you laughing at blue?" He shook his head with a smile.

"Just at how cute my partner is." I felt the blush rush to my cheeks.

"You look cuter..." I bumped his nose as I curled up into a ball facing him, wrapping myself in the extra blanket. I watched as his eyes slightly closed, allowing myself it rest awake observing his resting face.

The blue tips that were sprinkled in his hair shinning ever so slightly in the moonlight. Colby's perfectly shaped eyebrows relaxed but pushed together because of the way he laid, as well as his lips pushed open slightly in a pout. I smiled lightly at the thought of spending the rest of my life with the boy.

"I love you, Cole Robert Brock." I whispered.

"I love you too." A whisper replied startling me slightly.

"I thought you were asleep." I laughed slightly nuzzling closer the warmth that bounced off his body.

"Night love." I kissed his bare chest, already feeling myself fall asleep.