Reunion

"Hello–"

A bucket suddenly fell on us when we opened the door. Both of us avoid on time, then a yell came right after.

"Get em' Kenya!"

Then a kid, who is about to slash us with a sword, stops almost immediately before making contact. 

"Shizue-sensei?!"

"No way..."

"You came back!"

The kids were showing positive reactions when they saw Shizue. Both Rimuru and Shizue were surprised at their reactions, as it had not been within their expectations.

They all show their emotions without holding back, now that Shizue's here. 

While Rimuru leaves them alone, he patiently waits until they are done.

"I thought you'd never come back..."

"I'm sorry, I really am, but I'm back now."

"Shizue-sensei, why did you leave us...?"

Expecting this question, Shizue tells them everything she has gone through her journey. Spearing no details about looking for a way to stabilize their rampant energy.

"And now I'm back here, I want to make it up to you guys." Shizue bends down, preparing to ask a question she fears deeply in her heart.

Noticing this, the kids tense up seeing her expression.

"I don't expect an answer right away, but let me ask this, do you.... still want me as your teacher?" 

She looks down to the ground, full of anxiety. With every second passing by, to her, it is equivalent to a thousand more. 

She kept thinking whether they would forgive her or not, in her heart, she desperately wants that forgiveness. But she knew she couldn't keep that way of thinking forever, it was unfair for them, she had left them without saying goodbye.

She slowly looks at them, they were all just standing there, with clenched fists.

She thought she was denied. 

As she raises her head, she sees all of their answers, clear as day, tears starts flowing in her eyes.

Their answers were as clear as day, they give her a smile that she thought they had lost when she left them.

No matter what happened, to them, Shizue-sensei is always their teacher, no matter what. 

They immediately hug her, crying out everything they've held back so far.

It was truly an emotional reunion, as the kids accept her once again. 

A fair amount of time has passed. Shizue-san has finally reunited with them for who knows how long. 

But, I'm getting the feeling someone's been watching us. I don't think it's Yuuki, reason being is that I've dealt with him already. Let's just say, bribery, fancy word right?

Looks like they're finished, Shizue's telling me to go inside. 

"Hello, my name is Rimuru Tempest, it's nice to meet you."

The kids were switching between Rimuru and Shizue, noticing that the two looked alike. 

"Are you Shizue-sensei's sister?" A black haired boy asked

"No, you may think that, but that is not the case."

"Then how come you two look the same?" This time, an orange haired boy asked.