Master of Demons I

I just realized this, but where do I enter?

What do I mean by that? Well, Guy's castle of course. I'm not there yet, but I used [Argo] to scan ahead just in case.

But as you can see, I don't see a way to enter without going through using a skill to teleport inside.

Guy's Frozen Kingdom is as it sounds. A huge castle, bigger than any I've seen back on earth and in this world.

Its design is incredible, I can only imagine how long it would've taken humans to build such a magnificent, lustrous, enticing castle.

<<If the master wants, I can prepare a castle befitting of one such as yourself!>>

Uhm, thanks for the offer, but I don't see it as necessary.

One thing I'm amazed at, the next thing I know Ciel recreates it for me.

We'd only waste materials if we actually build such a thing.

<<Actually, I've analyzed Guy's castle for certain purposes. His castle isn't built using normal physical materials, rather, it's made of magicules.>>

Interesting... once Ramiris and I re-build the Labyrinth soon, I'll take it into account.

But a castle made of magicules, huh. I suppose something such as that is made up of something unique. 

Perhaps it's similarly built like Ramiri's labyrinth, via the use of a skill.

<<That is indeed the case master.>>

...Is that why there's no front door? Nevermind.

**

All right, I'm near the borders of the palace, but like as I was just saying, there's no obvious way to enter.

"I don't want to break in without permission..."

I can't teleport in just like that either. There's a barrier surrounding the castle, and if I break it someone's bound to notice.

Guess I'll have to wait for Guy—

"Welcome, esteemed Lord Rimuru."

Right before I was going to retreat to my Imaginary Space, a familiar voice called out to me in the direction of the castle's frozen gates.

The next thing I knew, a bunch of people, important-looking ones, all kneeled except for the one talking to me.

"Are you here to escort me?" I ask.

"Indeed that is the case, your Majesty."

Her choice of words was making me somewhat uneasy, considering I knew of her identity. But this also can be considered a diplomatic stance towards me personally.

Thank god I had managed to perfect my poker face, otherwise, the whole Dwargon speech ordeal would happen again.

With that in consideration, I might as well act like the ruler of my nation. (Not that I usually don't seem like one)

"I'm pleased by such a warm welcome, Velzard."

"It is our honor to hear that, Lord Guy will be here shortly. These two will be taking care of you in the meantime."

Once her words had ended, two demons stood up.

"These two will show you around the place, feel free to ask of them for anything you'd like. Things such as food, a place to rest, those kinds of things."

In response, I elegantly nodded my head.

Like a chain response, almost all the demons that were present in front of me quickly disappeared into the shadows.