A Moment of Peace.

The aftermath of what happened yesterday had been disastrous. I for one had many questions towards Guy for doing what he did.

However, Diablo beat me to it. In the end, I had returned home first, while the 7 primordials remained where we landed.

It was enough for me to see how screwed Guy looked when Diablo started bombing him with questions. So it's better for me to leave the interrogation to Diablo. Since they are good friends and all.

I never could have expected that the kidnapping of Chloe and Shizue would result in this. Okay, maybe I lost it a little there when I found out. But only for a little bit, okay?

Honestly, I'm mentally exhausted. The events made me felt like going through puberty, all over again. Hmm, that doesn't sound that bad, to be honest. But I've heard girls have it tough during those times.

First, Guy tricked tried to trick me by 'offering' Mizari and Rain to me. When in reality, the bastard just wanted me to lift the curse they had for him.

<<Despicable, really. He had the ability to do it for himself.>>

Confirmed, Guy just wanted to bother me one way or another. Perhaps for another purpose... No, nevermind, I don't want to think about what goes on in that guy's mind.

All I want to focus on right now is what's currently happening in front of me.

"What the hell are you two doing?" 

Veldora and Ramiris, the iconic duo are standing in front of me. Both with big puppy dog eyes.

"Just this one-time Rimuru!" pleaded Veldora.

What time? I'm confused.

"I'll guarantee that you won't regret it, Rimuru!"

No, what would I be regretting? Someone, please give me context.

<<Ehem, master, while you were away, Ramiris had come to consult you with something. However, since the master was away at that time, Veldora came in and escorted Ramiris in your stead.>>

Remind me when and where have I given the idiot such permission.

<<There is no such time.>>

Hmm, then I guess it's probably just Veldora. Since he and Ramiris used to hang out all the time back then. Judging from that, can I assume the matter they're consulting me on will be...

"Let me live in your country!" screamed Ramiris.

I thought as much, sigh.

Remembering the times when Veldora, Ramiris, and I used to hang out all the time, gave me a smile. In the midst of my confusion, my reunition with my friends and people, I've taken them for granted. Now that I have a calmer state of mind, it... gives me deep nostalgia. No matter how much time passes, I would always feel this way on something deeply engraved in my heart.

So without reluctance and hesitation. I answered Ramiris.

"Of course! Welcome to my country, Ramiris."

I couldn't resist making a smile. Perhaps because of this, Ramiris smiled back at me.

"Really! Thank you!"

"Kuhahaha! I knew you'd come around, Rimuru!" Veldora announced.

Buddy, you and I share something deep that only the two of us know. And that is the past. You should've known I wouldn't have refused.

"So Ramiris, what would you like to do first. Since you're officially a citizen of my country, I'll give you a tour personally. Oh, and Veldora will come as well."