Daemon Recruitment I

Somewhere in the underworld, a massive amount of demons are dying continuously. That is because of the black primodial. He was looking for the other primodials in order to recruit them into joining under his master's reign.

It wasn't too long when he was summoned to the surface world so there wasn't any disturbance as the demons expected this.

However what they did not know that he was here for a different reason this time.

The black primodial tracked down the other primodials one by one. In doing so, he get's confronted by other demons as they were ordered to stop him at all costs.

One could see the clear look of fear in their eyes as some of them had not wanted to face the terrifying demon that they were ordered to stop.

There were arrogant demons that formed groups in order to stop him. But in the black primodials eyes they were nothing but annoying mosquitoes that kept swarming him in little silly groups.

Eventually he arrived to his first target. Black wasn't ass careless as he was not too long ago as this particular primodial was a troublesome one.

She was the white primodial, she was known for continuously challenging him until she was satisfied or had beaten him.

This is why he couldn't afford to be careless, but also give a friendly impression as to have a higher chance of convincing her to join. He still expected a fight nonetheless.

There she was, she was gracefully drinking her tea while sitting like a queen, even the way she was behaving and with every single movement she made showed the embodiment of how a ruler should be. Drinking her tea quietly before calling out the guest she had.

"My oh my~ Noir-chan, what brings you here~?"

"Before you start staring death glares at me shall I explain like you asked."

"Fine~ speak, it's unusual for you to come here just to speak with me."

"As you know I was recently summoned to the material surface where Guy was right."

"Yeah~ that kinda surprised me since I was gonna come over."

"Is that so. I'm glad Lord Rimuru spared me the trouble."

"Lord Rimuru...?"

"That's right, today I have come here to ask for you're cooperation."

"No-"

"Wait. Before you decide, let me tell you one thing. I have gained a body and a name which is Diablo."

"What! Who gave you those?"

"Why Lord Rimuru did of course."

"...Even so, Noir-cha- Diablo I refuse to do someone's bidding"

"Aren't you bored here? And Lord Rimuru isn't the kind of person you think he is. I can assure you that things will become more interesting if you go with me."

The black primodial had a genuine smile on his face to show how serious he was.

Noticing this the white primodial thought deeply before smiling shortly after.

'A person capable of giving a primodial a name... and even a body too. This person sounds interesting, and Diablo here seems to have quite an attraction to this person.'

"I'll think about it, and are you planning on involving the other two?"

"Naturally. For that matter, if you wish, I could let you meet Lord Rimuru right away."