Change

Quick note: I'm using ' now for inner dialogue.

___________________________________________________________

As Rimuru and co got back to the village, Kaijin and the other's began teaching the hob-goblins and the goblinas. There were more goblins than before when they arrived, Rimuru of course took them all in.

"Veldora, I have a favor to ask of you, and this is a really important one"

"What you Rimuru asking ME for a favor?"

"Yes, now be a good boy and listen"

...........

........

"I see.... Rimuru you can count on me with this one"

"Good to hear that Veldora, if anything comes up call me immediately okay?"

"Don't worry I'll be careful although they're not that much of a threat"

"I'm counting on you, now go"

"Kuhaha Veldora is on the way"

......................

.................

Kingdom of Blumund

"So, Fuse did you send them to investigate?"

"I did, and someone came with the trio I hired to investigate"

"So?, what's the difference in telling me that a new person came with them?"

"Well, the person in question is someone from a legend"

"Stop beating around the bush spit it out already"

"It's the Hero Shizue Izawa"

"What, that Shizue Izawa"

"Yes"

.................

.............

"Kaval, just WHAT got into your mind when you poked that nest!"

"Shut up!, I'm the leader don't complain"

"If I die I swear I'm gonna hunt you!"

"That's impossible because.... I'd be dying with you!!

'They're here already, just as I remembered them, although I'm here a little earlier than before but, that is because I don't want Shizue to strain herself by making her fight'

"<Black Lightning>"

"....wait what?, who did that"

"It was me"

"A slime?!"

"Got a problem with slimes?"

"Uh no, but it's just so unbelievable"

...........

.......

'Ciel, is the analysis complete?' [Yes, the attack wasn't specifically focused on Lord Rimuru] 'it wasn't directed at us eh, who could have the power to transfer us at the past. Well we'll have to be more cautious than ever.'

"Lord Rimuru, the guests are right in here"

"Yes, let's go in"

As Rimuru walked in, the trio turned to see who it was, there mouth's full of meat eating as if they had never eaten for a long time. 

"Our Guests excuse us I'm afraid we have little to offer, however allow us to make introductions. This is our great master, Lord Rimuru"

"""Master???"""