Reset pt 2

"Hey, slime who... are you?"                                                                                                                                            

"Who am I? Well, my name's Rimuru Tempest, nice ta meet ya."

"Why that's a great name, but what I meant by who are you, is different, I'm asking about what are you."

Yeah, I thought he'd ask this, I am a subspecies of his kind after all. But I didn't really prepare anything to say.

"How about this, I can explain it if I gave you my last name, we can share it, like brothers!"

"Your last name...?"

<<That's... could you perhaps be thinking about linking Veldora's memories, through the soul corridor?"

That's exactly right! With this, it should be possible to bring back the Veldora I knew, right, Ciel? 

<<Of course! This is simple enough, I won't fail you anymore my lord!>>

"I can explain that way, and while I'm at it we can be friends too"

"Kuhaha friends with a slime! as if i could fall that lowly to befriend a mere... slime..."

"Alright then, your decision pal."

"Fine! Don't go! I'll accept the name, it does give me company"

"All right, from today on wards, you will now be known as, Veldora Tempest!"

Through the soul corridor, Veldora becomes the |Tsundere| Veldora we all know and love is back.

"Ah, Rimuru back so soon? Wait... where the hell are we?" 

"It's a long story, I'll explain while we get out of the cave"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Wait what? This is the past?!"

"Woah, calm down, I was more shocked than you, yet I kept my pants cool unlike you."

"......"

Timeskip After calming down Veldora

"I see know do you know who attacked you?"

Straight to the point eh? 

"For know I don't I'm currently looking into that"

"Ah, maybe it's time for Investigator Veldora to appear~"

"Oh yeah, do you still have your US?"

"Of course I do... Waaaaiiiit! It's gone!!!!!"

Ciel is it possible to recreate Veldora's US using Skill Creation? 

<<yes master I have already stored it's data, it is possible to give Lord Veldora his US>>                     

{A/n:" if your asking what US means it's Ultimate Skill}

"calm down dude I can help with that" 'well he's happy for once'

Sorry for cutting this first chapter short i just, felt sleepy. Anyways enjoy

EDIT: Every now and then, I'll edit the first few chapters, since it looks extremely garbage compared to the new chapters now. I'm honestly embarrassed that I sucked at writing this much.