Conclusion

Note: I feel stupid, I lost track of time and missed the deadline. Sorry, you guys! I'll upload the next chapter within a day or two(Or right when I finish it).

***

The battle between the knights and my subordinates ended rather quickly. I was surprised at how fast they got to the core of the army.

Though I sensed something awfully ominous so I decided to inform Benimaru. But, before I could he reached out to me instead.

"I suggest you don't confront it."

Ciel's analysis showed a million-class monster. Though her tone lacked the part, it was like she was bored looking at it for some reason.

<<Rude. I was expecting a lot since we were facing a phantom. But, this one is just a puppet.>>

Hmm, does that have to do with the [Created One] title it has?

<<Yes, though it's pretty self-explanatory. It seems a bigger fish lies beneath those words.>>

That said, I wonder how Benimaru and the others managed to defeat it. Let alone knock it unconscious.

<<Benimaru and Shizue likely figured out its weakness.>>

Which is...?

<<It's Unique Gift [Conjurer], had one fatal flaw. By being a skill that is based on imagination, it was quite powerful to an extent. The power's source of energy would be based on the enemy's perception.>>

So if you thought that he was powerful, he would be? And what if I thought he was just an ordinary joe?

<<Well, with the exception of how powerful you already are master, yes, that would be right.>>

Damn, that's a prime example of double-edged swords.

Well, let's not waste our time, everyone's waiting for us.

***

Tempest's army is now resting after its battle with the knights. The mood had immediately become that alike of a festival.

Well, that's only natural considering they won another war in a row.

All the Knight prisoners are currently being guarded and held in Tempest's prison. The location of which is underground.

"Shuna-sama! We need more food!" shouted Shion.

"I'm coming! Jeez, you should help me carry these if you're that hungry," replied Shuna.

"Ah..."

"Did you just realize that?" implied Shuna, pressuring Shion with her glare.

"Ehehe..."

The festive mood continued until the arrival of Rimuru and Veldora.

"Kuahahaha! It seems like everyone's been eating all these delicious foods while I was away!"

The crowd noticed Veldora and Rimuru's presence. A big cheer erupted.

"Rimuru-sama!"

"Welcome back!"

"I want to cry!"

Eh?— thought Rimuru.

Rimuru shaked his head. "How have you guy's been doing? I hope you guys are having fun, you all deserve it." Rimuru lands, then he approaches Ruminas and Hinata. "The same goes for our guests, too."

Ruminas replies with a neutral tone. "I've been fairly enjoying it here, I had a blast you could say. Though..." Ruminas looks at Veldora, which made the man shiver. "I could've preferred not to see his face," said Ruminas in a low volume.