Establishing the Village

Night came, and so did the wolfs. They were pretty much the same as I remember them.

"surrender yourself's lowly goblins"

"hoho pretty cocky there chief, how about you back away. (Oh he got pissed already)

"insolent human-"

"who are you calling insolent you damn mut"

(This guy... I don't know if he did this intentionally or something. But come on man Veldora you chose to appear now?)

"charge!"

(Well you asked for it). "You wanna die?, come and get it". (And he's caught, well he's a goner)

"Well?, any of you want the same fate? Surrender to me know or run away." I used menace since True Draon Haki is too powerful for them to even breathe, much less the goblins behind me.

"we humbly offer or loyalty to you!"

____________________________________________________________

"everyone, come here I want to state some rules I thought of."

" First no attacking human's unless absolutely necessary."

"Second, no fighting among yourselves"

"Third, no belittling other races"

"question!, what do you mean by no attacking human's"

"what you may ask?, that is because I want to form relations with humans. And also if you piss one off there's a high chance that human will come back with more humans"

"I see! now I understand!"

"amazing Lord Rimuru!"

"now, now calm yourselves down, I haven't even gotten to the important part."

"important part?, what do you mean by that Lord Rimuru?"

"nothing special really, I'll just be giving you names!"(I said with a grin)

"L-Lord Rimuru, do you mean it!?"

"yes, i have enough magicules to spare"

"""""yeahhh!!!!"""""

After the naming

(Where is Veldora now, that old man always give's me troubles)

"There you are, what are you doing here"

"Oh Rimuru, It's nothing I just feel a little homesick is all"

"...I feel you, however we can't just force ourselves back in time. Moreover look at this positively, we can correct our mistakes while we rebuild the village to how it was. Well... mostly my mistakes."

"you're right it takes one Veldora to clean up your mess afterall!"

"hehe, thanks for that, let's go back to the village now shall we"

"indeed, it is getting late"

Days Later

"is... this even called a house anymore?"

"I'm truly ashamed, please forgive us!"

"no matter, we will go to Dwargon to hire some skilled craftsman. Prepare the people coming with me"

"as you wish Lord Rimuru"

...........

"Rimuru mind if I come?"

(....Wait what did he just say?) Apparently, my face described what I was feeling hearing this.

"Don't be so against it you'd make that face at me again!"

"Fine fine just, behave okay?"

"of course!"