Preparations

"Lord Rimuru, we have arrived as requested."

"Good, I will give the four of you special tasks. Do not tell anyone else about this unless I say so."

"Of course! We will accept any task you give of us no matter what it may be. The instructions along with it, we will follow with diligence."

"Diablo is right Lord Rimuru, we are more than ecstatic to heed your command."

"We'll do anything for our Lord."

"Leave it to us~!"

Such wonderful comrades. I still wonder why they decided to serve me the first time I met them.

"Here's what I want each of you to do, Testarossa you will accompany me on my journey to the western kingdoms. While Carrera and Ultima will handle military affairs here in Tempest, I will introduce the both of you to someone else that I have informed about this. And you Diablo, I will need you to send a letter to Guy for me."

"What will the message be My Lord?"

"Tell him this–"

"Wonderful! Truly befitting of Lord Rimuru, I can't think of anything close to that. With this, the world will surely think twice about messing with you now!"

"Such a simple yet thorough plan, a deadly fate for those who oppose while a harmless beneficial future for the accepting."

"Lord Rimuru is amazing!"

"So cool~ Lord Rimuru's wisdom is unfathomable."

Hahaha aren't I amazing!

<<Sure.>>

Are you mad by any chance?

<<No.>>

...Better not fan the flame any more.

"That will be all, be careful."

The line "Be careful" meant something else in the demons heads. Although Rimuru genuinely meant these words in a literal sense. However, to the ears of these deadly demons, what they heard was- 

"Don't disappoint me."

With a seemingly endless motivation, these demons complete their assigned tasks one by one with great diligence.

Their efficiency rose in a deadly pace, those who later opposed them felt extreme despair, futility, and regretted their actions to the deepest of their hearts the moment they get confronted by these demons.

.....................

"Hey, Rimuru! I'll be going now."

"Are you heading back to the demon lords?"

"Yeah, I have some work to do."

You mean "Bamboozle Clayman and trick Rimuru into fighting me", that plan? Hell I would like to skip the last part but I'd go for the first part anytime!

"Say Milim, take these."

"Woah! What are these Rimuru?!"

"It's dragon knuckles, consider it as a gift from me. And also, don't cause any trouble there okay? If there's someone wanting to kill me leave them be. I can handle them myself."

"E-eh? N-no way, I wasn't p-planing anything at all!"

"If you overdo it I won't be giving you snacks anymore."

"No! Anything but that! I'll only tell a couple demon lords about you that's all!"

"Why?"

"...Because I want to brag about you."