A Broken Hero

Veldora was a powerful being, he was the third True Dragon in existence. An absolute Spiritual Entity. But, only 1 had existed at the very beginning of time and space.

The first True Dragon went on to create change, giving up his omnipotent power to maintain change. In the blink of an eye, life had started to blossom upon his very eyes.

He had made his way onto the first world that was made. There, his siblings, Velzard, Velgrynd, Veldora were born. The first 2 siblings had mature personalities, and, great strength from the start. The only exception was the third, Veldora.

"Kuahahaha! What's wrong, where did all of your power just now go?" shouted Veldora.

He was a bit of a troublemaker, or, always was a troublemaker. His sisters took the time to babysit him, however, this just led him to fear the two.

"Tch, I'm not done yet! Holy Cross!" replied Granbell.

As time went on, he had met his match, the hero Chloe O' Bell. During his fight against the hero, he was sealed, unironically. In turn, this leads him to meet the greatest opportunity, and, the greatest friend he could have gotten.

"Granbell, the hero of old times... You don't quite live up to my expectations, but, I'm having a blast fighting you!"

"Do you want to eat your words that badly? Just so you know, I am far more powerful than that Hinata."

Veldora was barehanded, using only his fights against Granbell's sword.

"My Veldora Killing Arts will never be defeated if you wield your sword so flimsily like that!"

Granbell's anger was reaching its peak, as he was unable to reply. Instead, he had begun to move faster and faster. Paired with the unknown power that appeared within him, he was slowly reaching Veldora's movements. 

I can feel the power surging through me, though it isn't coming as fast as I'd like it to. Still, to not take me out when you can, I'll have you pay for underestimating me, Veldora!

"I've received power from someone high up, you know? I had a skill named Indomitable, however, it is now called [Hope King Sariel]."

Hearing this, Veldora stopped in his tracks.

"What!?"

"Hahaha! Do you think I'd take you on, a True Dragon, without a strong power? Naive."

But that should be impossible! As I recall, this dude took away something from whats-her-name-again and absorbed it. It only blossomed during his fight with Ruminas... so how can that be?

"Nevermind, I change my mind, I'll take you to Rimuru instead," replied Veldora.

"As if I'd let you!" said an angered Granbell.

Veldora proceeded to attack in a more aggressive way. His punches were now infused with his True Dragon magic. Every punch that Veldora connected generated deadly waves of wind. These punches considerably slowed down Granbell's movements.

"Tch, I suppose you are a True Dragon," exclaimed Granbell.

"Kuahahaha, it isn't only because of that. There are multiple reasons as to why I am today, and I'll always put them to good use."

Then, Veldora punches Granbell rapidly, with the speed that the current Granbell cannot keep up with.

"Argh!"

"These fists of mine shall purge the evil, kuahaha! Detroit- Smash!"(referenced brought to you by Ciel: My Hero Academia)

As Granbell takes the immense blow from Veldora, he gets launched straight to the other side of the table. Thanks to his [Absolute Defense], via Hope King Sariel, he could resist even if it was a tiny bit.