CHAPTER 15: Showtime

O sige na, ako na pang 10 na boboto to post this UD. Salamat po sa mga bomoto/comment. Thump Thump😘!

It's past 7 in the evening when she pulled in the garage. She took a deep breath before she grab her purse and opened the vehicle's door. She looked at the main door and suddenly, she felt guilty.

He knows she lied but he never said anything, maybe he just doesn't care so I don't have to feel guilty at all, she thought to herself.

After she left the office, she went to her condo unit cried until she can't cry anymore and think things over. She's hurt, she's miserable, she's inlove but that doesn't mean anything, he agreed to give her a baby not to love her. If he's dating someone else, so be it. As long as she gets what she needs, she's going to let him go- if he ask her to. She's still the wife and she's going to stay with him as long as he wants her, as long as she can.

Pinahid niya ang luhang nagpupumilit tumakas sa mata niya thinking of loosing him.

It's showtime! Malungkot siyang ngumiti, she will act like she didn't see anything, like everything is normal- she thought. And she shouldn't let herself fall even more. She woundn't mistake his sweetness to something beyond their agreement. He is just being nice to her, that's all.

Matamlay siyang pumasok sa loob ng bahay only to find him staring at her sitting on the couch facing the door.

Is he waiting for me? Stop it, Briana. Don't be stupid!

Agad siyang nataranta, agad na kumabog ang dibdib niya.

Halos magkandabuhol and dila niya nang magsalita siya to break the silence. "I-I'm going upstairs." kamuntik na siyang matapilok sa sobrang pagmamadali. She want's to be far away from his stares through the depths of her soul.

Nasa kalagitnaan na siya ng hagdan nang may yumakap sa likuran niya. Lalo pa yatang nadoble ang tibok ng puso niya, she can't breathe. She closed her eyes and feel his embrace.

"I miss you." he whispered hugging her tighter.

A tear automatically escaped from her eyes, her chest constrict in a very familiar pain.

God knows how much I miss you Neil! Can you just be mean to me so it's not this hard to forget you when you're gone? she wanted to scream that thought but instead she, simply wiped her tears and smiled.

"I am here now." hinawakan niya ang mga kamay nitong magkaugpong sa bandang tyan niya and they stayed still for a while. She wanted to hug him, she wanted to kiss him but the thought of him and the woman stopped her from doing so.

"Where have you been?" marahan siya nitong hinarap and there is that sad eyes again, she can't stand to look at them, it brings different signals to her. Sweet ones. She ignored it.

Hinaplos niya ang mukha nito na agad naman nitong hinuli and brought it to his lips. "I went to my condo."

"You had dinner yet?"

Umiling siya, ang huling laman ng sikmura niya ay ang watermelon shake.

"Me too, I was hoping na uuwi ka that's why I waited for you. I'm glad you did, I'm hungry."

Why is he saying these stuff?

She wrinkled her eyebrows. "Bakit hindi ako uuwi?"

He shrugged his shoulder and smiled. "Come, I made sinigang. Iinitin ko lang saglit." agad na naramdaman niya ang gutom.

Hawak-hawak pa rin nito ang kamay niya nang bumaba silang muli, nakaalalay ito hanggang sa dining room.

"Neil, I can walk by myself." natatawa niyang saway rito. Pinaghila pa siya nito nang upuan at iniupo.