CHAPTER 33: Wanting You

My never ending ty's to the readers who keep on voting/commenting for each and every chapter, so much appreciated po kayo😍:
Royal_Name2
llougha27
scar1977
mamaedz
WriterWannabee_14
maynella
kiryuu-yuuki
wilbeemay
Bhebot_me

She slowly opened her eyes to an unfamiliar room. Her half-eyes open scanned around the room but she still can't remember where she's at, she's so disoriented her brain's not working at all.

The white room has a dresser with a mirror that is as big as the dresser and is opposite to the queen size bed. There is also a long counter with sink that has a big mirror as well. To her right, there are two doors, one must be the closet. The next door swung open and Neil emerges from it holding a wooden tray.

"Good morning babies, I bet both of you are starving." malapad ang ngiting bati nito.

"What time is it?" paos ang boses na tanong niya. She is so tired she can't barely move. The long flight and the wild lovemaking took a toll on her. She blushed at the thought.

"4 in the morning. You've been asleep for almost 12 hours." amused na

Napabalikwas siya ng bangon. "Whaaat???? Why didn't you wake me up?" hindi makapaniwalang bulalas niya. "My poor Appleseed must be so hungry." Naaawa sa anak na hinimas niya ang tyan.

"I am about to few hours ago but I know how exhausted you are." huling-huli niya ang pilyo nitong tingin. "Appleseed must have smelled the food and wake you up." inilapag nito sa harap niya ang bed tray.

"I can't believe you let me sleep for forever." agad niyang sinunggaban ang scrambled egg at french toast. Wala pang ilang minuto ay halos ubos na niya ang pagkain na nasa tray, noon niya lang din naalalang tanungin ang asawa kung kumain na ito and he nodded while watching her gobbling up her food like she haven't tasted food in centuries.

"My poor wife is so tired and hungry, I wonder why." he's trying to suppress a naughty smile but never succeeded.

Matatalim na tingin ang pinukol niya kay Neil pagkatapos niyang maubos ang laman ng fresh milk.

"Yeah I wonder why too. Where'd you got that raging energy to rape me like that." patuya niyang sagot.

"Whoa! Rape is such a harsh word, wife. How can a rape victim moan that loud?" inosenteng tanong nito.

"Maybe you used voodoo on me.."

"Yeah? Do you want me show you again how voodoo works on you?" marahan nitong pinagapang ang daliri sa hita niya. She's still naked underneath the sheet.

"Neil, ayoko na! I am sore all over!" agad na tinampal niya ang kamay nito nang makaramdam siya ng kakaibang init.

"It's still early, you might want another sleep coma." patuloy nitong panunukso na ikinapula ng pisngi niya. She remembers how much lovemaking they did yesterday that she passed out from exhaustion. Kinuha nito ang tray sa harapan niya at inilagay sa side table.

"Give me time to recover, will you." naramdaman niyang muli ang kamay nito sa loob ng kumot making its way to her inner thigh. Napaungol siya sabay pinagdikit ang hita niya when he reached the spot he wants to play with.

Nilingon niya ang asawa at namumungay ang mga matang nakatitig ito sa kanya. Puting sando lamang ang suot nito at boxer short.

"Are you serious?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong niya. Still wondering if this is part of his games.

"You are so addicting, I can never stop myself making love to you." he claimed her lips in an instant and kissed it hungrily.

This is like a replay from yesterday. Agad niyang niyakap si Neil and answered his kisses in an equal passion and intensity. They are sucking each other's tongue, touching each other's body all over.