CHAPTER 19: Meet the Appleseed

So sorry, haven't been able to update for few days. Masyadong in demand ang byooti ko these days. I owe you guys a lot for voting for each and every chapter:
parulzha
roxiemine
bellegracemarie
xxyeyxx
bellaval29---sa ibang d q nabanggit. next chapter po 'winks'

Fifteen minutes before 9am nang dumating sila sa office ng OB Gyne niya, si Dra. Ortega. The receptionist verified all her information before they sat on the waiting area waiting for her name to be called.

Neil sat next to her. He tried to hold her hand but she pulled it away and pretended to be looking for something inside her purse.

"Something wrong?" nakasalubong ang kilay nito na nakatingin sa kanya.

She wanted to act normal but she can't look at him without breaking down. She shook her head and continue digging for something even though she don't have idea what to get.

"You've been so quiet since morning. You only talk when I ask you and even that you barely say a word. Is there something I need to know?" he's almost whispering the words knowing that the receptionist and the other patients are close by.

She wanted to pretend she didn't hear him, she wanted to ignore his presence, how she wished he wasn't with her right now. She wanted to be alone, for a while. But his scent alone drives her crazy, his voice lingers within and make her heart beats so fast, its almost impossible to breathe. But being with him right now is like a torture that's slowly killing her.

Umiling siya, "I'm okay." she gritted her teeth para hindi siya pumiyok. She finally gave up and zipped her purse. He's obviously not buying it anyways.

Hindi niya alam how she got by this morning, she was still on the floor crying when she heard him knock and she managed to step inside the shower and washed her tears away. If only the water can wash her pain away, that would be wonderful. She needed it bad this time. She wanted to blame the hormones for making her feel this vulnerable, for making it this hard to understand why it hurts so bad or why she has to feel this way.

"Oh there you are, why did you leave me in bed?" agad siya nitong niyakap and kissed her forehead as soon as she got out of the shower. "I missed you and our baby."

Pinilit niyang ngumiti, kahit naman paano that warmed her heart, considering that they just found out about the pregnancy last night, he loves the baby already. But she has to pretend again. Hanggang kailan? She don't have any idea. She looked down, she can't look at him straight in the eyes. Her eyes will give her away. He needs her, evident on his morning wood. How he looks at her, how his warm palm is touching her skin.

Before he even grabbed the towel off her, she slightly pushed him away. Agad na nagsalubong ang kilay nito.

"I'm going to see my OB today, I don't think it's a good idea." and I turned around to get dressed.

"De Ocampo." tawag ng nurse. Agad siyang tumayo kahit wala pa rin siya sa sarili, naalala niya lang na kasama niya si Neil nang magsalita ito.

"Can I be there with my wife?" he asked the nurse and the nurse nodded although it took her a while to respond cause she was #handsomestruckwithhim.

Seriously? He said 'wife! Which part didn't she understand??

She wanted to yell at the nurse to back off but she saw Neil's totally ignoring her #omgtakemewithyou reaction so she remained silent as they followed her. Baka mamaya turukan pa siyang bigla takot niya lang.

She wants this appointment to be over as soon as possible para makapasok na siya sa opisina. She just needs some time away from him. She was planning on getting a day off last night and she intend to persuade him to take a day off today too and spend the whole day cuddling but now she needs to divert her attention to something else.