CHAPTER 13: Pink Ribbon

Thank you her_alibi for voting for each chapters. I greatly appreciate it. Pinapakilig moko☺️Sana ito na ang huling private chap, writing BS drained the last bit of my sanity. Pwamis!

--

"Ugh.." mahina niyang ungol, she woke up and she can't barely move her body. She's sore all over. No sore is an understatement. Para siyang binugbog and she can feel the uncomfortable feeling in between her thighs as well.

"Hi sunshine." ngiting-ngiting nakapangalumbaba ito habang nakatunghay sa kanya. His hair is still damp and she could smell the shower gel he used. He smells and looks delicious.

Ano daw? Rewind rewind rewind. He's a picture of a perfect face, halatang kagigising lang din nito but he looks hotter. Gusto na niyang batukan ang sarili, me pinagkaiba ba ang iniisip niya kanina? Okay, less mahalay!

Nakatagilid ito at nakatitig lang sa kanya. Bigla siyang naconscious kung anong itsura niya. Agad siyang namula when she remembered why is so sore right now. He kissed her on the lips real quick and pulled her closer to him. She felt his morning wood poking her belly. Mas lalong nag-init ang mukha niya.

"I am so sore." she innocently uttered.

He laughed softly. "Hot shower will help your muscles loosen a little bit." he planted little kisses on her hair. "You smells sex-y."

Mas lalong namula ang mukha niya pati ang punong tainga niya ay nag-iinit na rin sa sinabi nito, gusto niya itong hampasin pero hindi niya halos maigalaw ang katawan.

"Dirty mouth!" asik niya.His body is so warm underneath the blanket touching her naked skin. Last night was the first time that she passed out naked with lights on, she bit her lips suppressing a smile.

Yes, she's sore as hell but that was an amazing night. It was indeed a memorable first with him.

"My hand is also dirty, love." and then she felt his hand rubbing her back down to her behind, he pinch it a little and she jerked forward. Nakita niya itong ngumisi dahil mas lalo atang nagising si Mr. Happy.

"Neil!" saway niya rito. "I thought I need a shower." paalala niya rito.

"Later.."bulong nito.

She felt goosebumps all over her body in anticipation, waiting for his next move. Agad na nabuhay ang anumang natutulog na damdamin sa bulong nito. She felt his lips kissing her and urged her to open her mouth and she did.

Shit! How can he arouse me so quickly. And for God's sake, she is sore as hell and her body's not even saying no to him.

Agad niyang pinulupot ang braso sa leeg ni Neil and pulled his head closer so she could kiss him even more. Is this really me? Mas excited pa ata ako sa kahihinatnan ng gagawin namin.

Kinuha nito ang kamay niya at ipinasok ito sa loob ng kumot and placed it on top of Mr. Happy, agad siyang napaigtad.

"He misses you," bulong nito.

Ha? Eh hours ago lang hawak-hawak ko pa to eh! gusto niya sanang sabihin but she chose not to. I know what he wants me to do. Kahit nahihiya, i moved my hand the way he wants it. I'm glad my hand doesn't freeze this time. I'm getting used to this. He moaned inside my mouth. Ambango ng hininga nito, nakakalango. Tuluyan na niyang nakalimutan ang hiya.

She felt his hand in between her thighs, she moaned when he started playing with her sweet spot. She's grinding her bottom to his finger. She ready for him again, alam niya and when his finger entered her cave, halos panawan siya ng ulirat. She called all the saints again as he started moving his finger. She forgot the discomfort she felt this morning. The pleasure is too much to think of any other feelings.