"What's good reas-"

"Never mind that, the point is your our only hope obi-wan Allison, help us!" Alex showed his best puppy dog eyes at his sister.

Allison sighed, "what do you need?"

"A place to crash. For one night or two."

"Don't you have a place?" Allison asked as she thought about how rich Alex was.

"I-" he pointed at her, paused, and turned to Klaus, "I have a place!"

Klaus groaned, "No, I'm not running back to your place. As nice as that sounds, no."

Allison looked at the dorks and sighed, again, "couch is all yours. I don't want to hear any noises coming from the living room, so behave."

Alex pulled a disgusted face, "Ew, I would never deflower Klaus on a couch, I'm a gentleman."

"Shut up, we've done it on the pa-"

Allison butted in, "Shut up! I don't want to know, I even regret saying it. Gosh you two, can you be normal for like 12 seconds?"

"No."  The two replied.

Klaus walked towards the couch, "Don't go chasing waterfalls," Alex nodded, "I mean, stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to, bitches."

"Very true, I double that."

Klaus made grabby hands at Alex, who went and laid down beside him on the couch and while cuddling, they both passed out from exhaustion.

Allison looked at them for a while, then she took a blanket and covered them and smiled.

Klaus and Alex slept with a smile on their faces.

The next morning, they woke up with headaches. They had ran so much, their buddies were exhausted and sore, and they were dehydrated. Hence the headache.

"How are we feeling this morning?" Ben asked from where he was laying on the kitchen floor.

Now that Alex looked, he was also on the kitchen floor, with Klaus sleeping behind him and having a protective arm around him.

There was an opened bag of chips next to him and some chocolate on the other side.

Late-night snacks!

Klaus mumbled, his voice muffled by how he had his head buried in Alex's neck, "Oh, peaches and cream. How are you?"

He tightened his hold on Alex. Who in return turned to face him and made himself smaller so he could bury his face in Klaus's chest.

"Curious, how many mental problems are you going to fix with midnight snacks?"

"This one was physical problems. My lungs are planning a riot against me and my legs are committing suicide." Alex said without any plans of moving anytime soon.

"I'm thinking of a number-"

"-is it 11?"

Klaus tiredly gasped, "how did you know?"