THIRTY-EIGHT

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT:
THE L WORD

[second anniversary of invisible!][dedicated to all you amazing readers]

[dedicated to all you amazing readers]

After having fun with Allison and Vanya, they returned to Elliott's place looking for their siblings but when they couldn't find anyone beside Elliott, they all said their goodbyes and parted.

Alex and Klaus found themselves standing at the door of Klaus' mansion.

"Do I have to ?" Klaus whined not wanting to be attacked by destiny's children.

"Yes because I don't want to face Angel—or worst! Cindy!" Alex threw his hands up and Klaus nodded.

the stuff he did for his husband.

(Cindy Donavan is the person who Alex was staying with, he landed in their pool, and Evangelina, Cindy's daughter screamed at him. just a reminder for you and me cause I couldn't remember them :D)

Klaus opened the door with one last groan and was immediately met with people sleeping/sitting at the door. He took a hold of Alex's hand and dragged him to his room and threw a 'daddy's home' over his shoulder to destiny's children.

It's safe to say that they had a fun night.

A night filled with joy and laughter and absolutely nothing naughty.

nothing at all.

stop perving on them.

The morning started with Ben screaming at them and making them start the day by looking at his ugly face.

(Ben is a baby, Alex, stop being mean)

And that's how it led to where they are now, with Ben still screaming at Klaus --he's calmed down-- and Klaus being Klaus -- meaning he's stretching with only his underwear on-- and Alex is enjoying the free show.

"This is a mistake."

"Don't mess with my flow," Klaus said as his head was kinda upside down.

"You can't go out there and tell them the world is gonna end." Ben said and pointed to a direction with indicated the destiny's children, "You know what can happen to cults when things go sideways."

"First of all. it's not a cult, all right? Second of all, relax, all right?" Klaus laid on his stomach, " I'll make sure there's no kool-aid in the house."

Alex watched the conversation like a tennis match — like he was in Wii sports. that's the closest Alex has been to a tennis match.

"Oh what are you gonna say? "prepper to die?"" Ben exclaimed, "They deserve a better explanation, Klaus."

"How about," Alex finally entered the chat, " 'Everything is a lie and this is a simulation created by mad scientists and we're going to disable the simulation so everyone's gonna die'?"