THIRTY-TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO:
THE BETRAYAL

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO:THE BETRAYAL

Klaus hated this stupid car. It was stupid, and clearly had a problem with working well. It seemed the car had a problem with him (Or Ben) because it refused to work properly. He could bet on his bag of chips that the car had a grudge against the ghost.

"Now what?" Klaus said as he stepped out of the car with Ben following him and walked to the hood of the car that was smoking.

"Remember when I told you the engine was overheating?" Ben said as he leaned against the now-useless car.

"Yeah, well, being smart doesn't make you interesting."

"Neither does your beard."

Low blow, Ben.

Ben followed Klaus as the seance opened the hood, "You know it would help if I knew where we were going, Mysterio."

"Back to Dallas," The hood opened and the smoke came out like- well, as smoke would.

"That far? For how long?"

Klaus coughed, "None of your beeswax."

"Really? Think I'm just gonna keep following you everywhere for another three years?"

"Yeah, you are my own ghost bitch, Remember?" Klaus stated facts.

"No, we have to go back. They need you in San Francisco."

Klaus stared at the engine, "They were so clingy."

"Okay, fine!"

"I felt like my skin was on fire."

"I need us in San Franciso, I have unfinished business."

"Oh," Klaus started laughing making Ben look away in annoyance, "What're you gonna do? Wear your little ghost power suit and do some ghost phone calls and do some business? aww!"

Ben leaned against the car and crossed his arms before waving Klaus away with a "Forget it, Forget it," and walked away from the car.

"No, come back. You have unfinished business," Klaus mocked, "You don't even have a body without me, You need me."

Ben stopped before turning to face Klaus, "Nobody needs your shit, Klaus. That's why you're always alone, Don't know how Alex delt-"

"Eat shit, you shit-eater!" Klaus ran full speed at Ben and flung himself at his dead brother. They both fell to the ground with the force of Klaus' bodyslam.

"Get off!"

They wrestled like children for a while.

Klaus held Ben down. Ben held Klaus down.