THIRTY-FIVE

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
THE UWU

the duo and their ghost buddy left after causing enough chaos

Well, it was mostly Klaus and Alex while Ben tried to be reasonable and only gave them more ideas. In the end, he decided to wait like a patient parent while the children played until they dropped dead.

After Ryan —Brian? Idk— left the dinner without Dave or Robert, the Marauders left the dinner so it could recover in peace. Alex was pretty sure some of the staff and the customers now had PTSD. Just mention strawberries and they'd be on the ground crying.

After leaving the dinner, Dave and Robert went their own way. The couple had planned a nice night in and were excited about their date.

Alex and Klaus also had a date, with their problems.

Klaus decided that Alex can't just go and pretend to be dead —twice!— and then come back and have a happy ever after. No sir, Alex was in the dog house.

So Alex booked them a table in the nicest restaurant in the town and got tickets for the latest movie out. And got them cakes. And roses. And some tiny jewelries here and there. Maybe a ring too, no just kidding he got Klaus some necklaces cause he now seemed to have doubled his love for them.

No alcohol tho, Klaus was three years sober and counting.

After that night and some, Klaus finally caved in —no he didn't, it was all fake he had already forgiven Alex he just wanted attention.

So after they left their date hand in hand, they made their way to Klaus' mansion.

They didn't end the date as they wanted too, cause as soon as they got close to it, a bunch of people ran out and started chasing them.

Klaus held Alex's hand tighter and urged him to run.

"What is it? Klaus, what did I miss? What's happening? Are we in trouble? KLAUS HARGREEVES ANSWER ME-"

"Just run!"

They barely made it.

Finally, after hours of running, they made it to Allison's.

"How- how co-could they ru-n so fas-fast?" Alex said breathlessly.

"Practice," Klaus said as he leaned against the door frame and knocked.

Allison opened the door and waited for them to come in.

"Hola! Está... Allison en... case Buena?" Klaus said out of breath.

"Oh, sweet Jesus."

"We're not drunk!" Alex said as he and Klaus followed Allison inside, "just- just out of breath. For bad reasons."