TWENTY-EIGHT

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT:
THE BEGINNING OF THE END

(Look what i made! It Alex! Like the rest of them when Allison was telling Clair a story) (Also last chapter of this season)

(Also last chapter of this season)

Alex Hargreeves was always that kind of brother. You know, the one that you rely on and helps you hide the body. Yeah, that kind of brother.

The Eight Academy kids were all the same age. They were born at the same exact moment, and therefore, there was no older or younger sibling.

despite this, you could often find them with that older sibling.

The one that we talked about, helps you hide bodies, buys you ice-cream if you're down, can pull pranks with and etc.

And that sibling was Alex.

Sure, he was named number Eight and people expected Luther to be the one that everyone would go to if they had a problem.

But if you were a resident in the Academy, you would know that after a very long and tiring mission you could find the children cuddled in bed with Alex.

The bed was small but they didn't care.

Reginald was not blind, he knew how the children relied on Number Eight. He had plans, from the moment he bought the children from their parents and even before that, he had plans.

He knew there would be sacrifices and he had made peace with his death. He didn't fear it, he knew it was necessary.

He didn't regret what he had done to the kids. Training them to kill people and sending them on missions that killed one and injured the other so badly he had to turn into a monkey.

Yet, he regretted taking Number Eight away from the others.

they had Shattered, their brother was gone and in their eyes, the world was ending.

He would sometimes sit behind his desk, and consider telling them that their teammate was alive. Just creeping around and doing his own mission. But every time he would scold himself for such thought. This world was no place for such feelings. He needed to carry on with the mission.

The remaining five kids were devastated. The 'older brother' had died and so had the 'shy brother'.

Ben and Alex were taking in one night, and that broke the kids.

One by one they had left the place they once called home. They fleed the house they were raised in and never looked back.

Losing Alex the first time was hard, but the second time, that was harder.

Because they didn't know if he was even dead or not.

They just knew he was gone again, and they might never see him again.