Why I hate Pokemon

This is probably the question you guys ask me the. If I'm being honest I don't hate Pokemon. I used to love it when I was a little kid. It was the first anime I ever watched. I just dislike it. And here are the main reasons why: 

Why does Team Rocket chase after Pikachu when they literally have a TALKNG POKEMON? I mean... It makes no sense. 

Why hasn't Misty ever been brought back as a main character? I grew up with the OG series of Pokemon, The Indigo league. So, I've always been used to the OG team Brock, Misty, and Ash. Ash is obviously the main character so it wouldn't make sense if they didn't bring him back. Brock has been brought back on the show I think 3 times (I'm not really sure). But, they never brought Misty back. Which sucks considering she was my favorite character.  

Why does Ash never age? Pokemon has been out for more than 20 years and Ash remains the age 10. I don't understand. Why can't he get pimples? Why doesn't he have to go through an awkward phase? It's not fair. 

Why doesn't Pikachu evolve into Raichu? Yeah, I know there was an episode Back in Indigo League Pikachu did have a choice if he wanted to evolve or not and he chose not to. He wanted to be the strongest he could as Pikachu. Which I could understand given the fact that it was only season 1 and it wouldn't make sense if Pikachu evolved then and there. BUT 20 SOMETHING YEARS LATER he still hasn't evolved. Like, is there a way Pokemon can just stop themselves from evolving.  

Why did Team Rocket change their whole motto? As a kid I loved Team Rocket. I thought they were funny, bubbly, and determined. But what I loved most about them was their motto. You know how it goes:

Prepare for Trouble, 

Make it Double, 

 To unite all peoples within our nation,

To denounce the evils of truth and love, 

To protect the world from devastation, 

To unite all peoples within our nation, 

Jessie 

James

Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light! 

Surrender now or prepare to fight. 

Meowth that's right!  

After all these years I can still say it perfectly. BUT THEY CHANGED IT. THAT'S RIGHT THEY CHANGED IT! OMl I was ssooo mad when I found this out. 

I'm not saying all of this to start a fight or cause beef. But these were just the main reasons on why I stopped watching Pokemon. I do still have my Pokemon cards tho. You can never get rid of those lmao.