Chapter 35

Aki's P.O.V

I was shopping at the mall looking for baby clothes. Right now, I was 2 months pregnant. I was expecting a girl. Suddenly, I spotted a nice long pink dress. I reached out to grab it but instead I touched another person's hand. I look up to see Maria.

"Oh, hey," I said. She didn't respond and just rolled her eyes, dropping the dress on the floor. "Hey!" I yelled, chasing after her. She stopped and turned around with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What's wrong? What do you mean 'what's wrong?'" she asked.

"What happened? WHy do you hate me?" I asked, concerned.

"I don't hate you! I just dislike you. You just came into my life and ruined everything! You took Inojin from me. And you're pregnant with his baby. And you don't even love him. Do you know how much it hurts that you can't be with the person you love?" she asked. I sighed and held back my tears . I do know how it feels. "

"Your right," I say. "I don't love Inojin. And I never did. I would do anything to not be with him anymore,"

Maria looked shocked by my response. But it is true. I never liked Inojin. "Do you even know what love is?" Maria asked me. "Have you ever been in love?"

"Yes, I have. His name was Ash. I remember when I first met him. It was like my dark world had been lightened up. I'll never forget the day he finally kissed me because that's when I knew I loved him. I still do love him. And, this is not Inojin's baby. This baby is his!" 

A/N: Guys, I know it has been a while since I updated. But, to be honest I'm on writers block. I started writing this book when I was 11 and right now I'm 14. I honestly don't think I really wanna continue this story. And I haven't been getting to much reads lately. So, my friend suggested that I do this. 

5 votes= new chapter. Which means once I get 5 votes I will do a new chapter.