Chapter 16

Inojin's P.O.V

"How dare you do that to her! Do you know how much she cared about you," Noa said putting her hands on her hips.

"What happened to saying that you loved her and cared for her," Sarada said.

"Such a drag, to think I was ever friends with you," Shikadai said sighing.

"Right, and to think you and your girlfriend were supposed to stay with her," Boruto said.

"I was supposed to stay with that filthy ass rat who can't even afford to buy dinner," Aki said. "I would rather dunk myself in prune juice then stay with her,"

"You rude ass motherfu-"

"Stop it Noa," Sarada said interrupting her.

"Yeah, don't even bother with this girl," Boruto said.

"Ooh, you're cute. We should hang out sometime," said Aki as she flirted with Boruto.

"Disgusting," Boruto said backing away. "You have a boyfriend for crying out loud,"

"Fine! I am not into blondes anyway," Aki said flipping her blonde hair.

"But, I am a blonde," I said.

"I know," Aki said turning away from me. "You should dye your hair black,"

"I have had just about enough of both of you," Boruto said pointing to me and Aki.

"So have I," Noa said grabbing Boruto's hand. "Let's get out of here,"

Boruto blushed a little and nodded. "J.N.G out!" Boruto shouted motioning everyone to follow.

"Well, this was a waste of good lip gloss," Aki said putting her hands on her hips.

I sighed and walked away.

"Where are you going?" Aki said.

"To Maria's house," I responded.

"Eww, Why?!"

"I have nowhere else to go. You are welcome to come,"

"No way am I staying at that loser's house,"

"Fine by me. Have fun sleeping on the bench,"

"Fine I will come with YOU. But, I am still mad at you," 

"For what?"

"For not standing up for me when your friends said all of those mean things to me. I hate them by the way. They are so not a good influence one you,"

"That reminds me of someone," I said with a chuckle.

"What was that,"

"Nothing," I said nervously. She really scares me sometimes.

Ooh, the drama is getting real! So, what do you think about Aki? She is awful isn't she? So, what do you think will happen next? Find out next time on Best Friend to Lover.

xoxo

Love you guys! And thx for reading this book. It means a lot to me!!!