Chapter 8

I woke up to find myself in my bed, 'I am so tired,' I thought to myself. I sighed, knowing that it was only Tuesday which meant another day at the Academy. I sat up and put my feet on the floor. "Ow!" I look down to see Inojin on the floor. Oh right, I forgot about what happened last night. "Sorry" I said moving my feet.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"What's that?" Inojin asked looking around.

"Just my annoying alarm clock," I said as I turned it off. "We should get ready or we will be late for school," I said getting up. "Okay," Inojin said agreeing. "I will change in your bedroom again."

I walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair which was a frizzy mess. 'Maybe I should wet it in the shower' I thought to myself. I got in the shower and quickly wet my hair. I got out and looked for my towel. Oh no! I think I left it in my room! Well, I can't get it now. I guess I will just put on my clothes. Wait! My clothes! They are also in my room! What am I going to do! Maybe I can call Inojin and ask him if he could get my clothes and my towel, if he is not a pervert. Well, I don't have any other options.

"Inojin!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"Yes?"

"Can you please get my towel and clothes that are on my bed?"

There was no answer. Did he hear me? He had to. I yelled it and I have a very loud voice, almost as loud as Boruto's. To my surprise the door opened and I saw Inojin wit my clothes and towel in his hand. I could tell he was blushing and smirking. "PERVERT! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK! GET OUT," I said yelling. He dropped my clothes and towel on the floor and quickly ran out. 'Boys these days.' I thought to myself. I dried myself off but on my clothes and put on cherry flavored lip gloss and walked out. This is what I wore:

I walked in my room to see Inojin looking me up and down and blushing

I walked in my room to see Inojin looking me up and down and blushing. "Weirdo," I said with a smirk. "Yeah, um, sorry for what I did. I wasn't really thinking," he said still blushing. " Yeah, I forgive but always knock before you come in," I said. "Okay" he said.

"Anyway, we should get going or we are going to be late," I said grabbing my purse and leaving the room. Inojin followed close behind me.

When we were outside my house I closed the door behind me and locked it.

The walk to the Academy was kind of awkward so we both just stayed silent. "Maria, can I ask you something," he said not looking at me. "Yeah, sure. What is it?" I asked.

"Well, I confessed my feelings towards you last night. So, I wanna know how you feel towards me." he said blushing. Oh no! Please don't tell me he is going to ask- " Maria, do you like me?,"