Chapter 11

Tears fell down my cheeks. I feel so sad and so weak. I sighed. What's the point in skipping school? Today was the last day I would see Inojin. It's not that I didn't believe him when he said he would come back, but I knew wouldn't happen anytime soon.

I started walking to the Academy when I saw JNG. "Maria, what's wrong?" Sarada said.

"Nothing," I said wiping my tears. "Oh, it's something," Cho cho said shoving a chip in her mouth.

When I calmed down I managed to say "Inojin is moving," but saying those words made me cry all over again.

"Well, that would explain why he's been so down lately," Boruto said.

I looked at Shikadai and I could tell he was sad. Inojin was his best friend aside from Boruto.

"Well, can you give us some privacy," Cho cho said interrupting my thoughts, "We need to have girl talk,"

"If you say so," Boruto said shrugging his shoulders. "I bet I could beat you to the academy," Shikadai said. "You bet!"

"Wait, I can't run with all of these people looking at me," Metal said trying to catch up.

"Boys," Sarada, Cho cho, and I said at the same time.

"Anyway, what happened with you and Inojin?" Sarada asked.

"What do you mean," I said confused.

"C'mon. We all know something happened between you and Inojin. I mean, he slept at your house for crying out loud," Cho cho said.

"Nothing happened!" I assured them. "Anyway, can we get going? We are going to be late,"

"Fine, but next time we will get more out of you!" Sarada and Cho cho said at the same time.

"Right," I said.

~Time Skip~

We finally made it to class and as always, I sat next to Cho cho and Sarada. I stare at the seat Inojin used to sit at. I miss him so much.

When will I ever see him again?