The life of Henry Bowers (Unfinished)

Start from the beginning

Patrick lets a frown slip on his face for a quick second, before the gang broke up Tulip made him come to the realization that he always had a crush on the black girl and the two of them never noticed. But him fixing anything between to him seemed like a stretch, seeing how she's practically out of his league. "You um...have time to think on it. I know from what dad said that Bowers was a bit crazy" Patrick nearly put the boy in a choke hold at the mention of Jet. "Listen kid..I'll do it. But you can't not bring up your pathetic waste of space father around me. I almost just killed you" He said truthfully, a smirk appearing on his face. "Alright...Uh" Andy takes a business card off of Patrick's register, flipping it between his two fingers. "We'll call you in a few days, when we're ready to film" Andy puts the business card in his jacket pocket.

Patrick watched as he walked out the store, he slowly looked over on his wall of photos. The photo of the gang with Henry's scratched out face remained on his wall, making him sigh. "Fucking bastard!" He kicked over the paint cans, watching the red paint drip on his floor.
~
"Thank you Reggie!" Reggie smiles seeing the old woman drive out in her car, all it needed was an easy brake fix. "Reggie!" He looks over to see the woman in the blue jumpsuit walk out on the steps. "You got someone on the phone for ya!" He sighs, just when he was about to clock out for the day.

He walks inside his body shop, picking up the house phone. "Reggie speaking" He yawned, rubbing the dirt off his hands on his pants.

"Oh! Hi! I'm a director from True life Media, The names Madison Clair!"

Reggie snorts, why was a director hitting him up? "Nice to meet you Madison, is there anything you need done?" He asked politely, his kindness never really faded during the years.

"I do! Me and my team are making a documentary on Henry Bowers. It's to my understanding that you were close friends with him"

Reggie pauses hearing his name, Henry? Was their court case that famous back then? "Uh I was...Why? Am I supposed to speak up on his behalf?"

"No, we want you to tell the summer through your point of view. You're the first one we called! We're working on getting the others!"

"I'm on board" He replies immediately hearing the others might be there. The thought of him seeing Tulip again made him happy.

"Great! We'll call you two weeks before filming so you have enough time!"

Reggie hangs up, his hand rubbing his throat. It was bad that day, he didn't want to remember what happened to him...to them. He sighs and picks up his bag. "I'm going home Louann" Louann looks up seeing the man leave out quickly. She shrugs, going back to the computers. "Must've had a enough day" She shrugs.
~
Jade watches as Vic pops open the bottle of champagne in front of their associates. They've been busy all fucking day, not even having a nick of time to themselves. They boredly click the glasses against the others, putting on the best smile they could. "So! Jade! Vic!" The two of them look at their respective managers, they could tell how tired they were. "Whatttt?" Jade whines as she sips her glass. "I'm tired..." She mutters under her breath. "We got a new job opportunity!" "Which is?" Vic asked swirling the liquid around in his glass. "If it's another signing I'm out" "Ditto" Jade followed up, sitting up seeing the food come down their way. "Jade how come you never told me you were in the trial against Henry Bowers" Vic nearly spits out his drink while Jade dropped her silverware on the table.

Vic cleared his throat, fixing his posture. "Excuse me?" Jade's manger looked over seeing Jade stare at her food. "We don't speak of that name, not in front of my food" She mutters picking back up her knife and fork. "But Jade, they want to interview you and Vic for the information that happened that summer" Vic scratches his throat were his wound first stand. "I'm not doing it" She mutters taking a bite out of her broccoli. "I left him in the past, that shit has no need to be brought up" Vic glances at Jade's sunflower blade tattoo before looking at his plate, he suddenly lost his appetite. "The director told me to mention that...Tulip Kaspbrak is going?" Jade freezes, mentally wanting to die. If tulip was going to be there, she had to go.

Jade turns to Vic, crossing her arms. He avoided her gaze for the first minute but ultimately sighed. "Damn, Fine Jade" She turns to their managers.

"We'll do it"

The gang anxiously waited two weeks for the next phone call, they wanted to miss it. They really didn't want to go back just to talk about that asshole, they all wanted to see each other. They wanted to see how much they changed over the years, but they considered this being a strange way to meet.

"A documentary huh?" Demetrius sits at the bar in Jade's kitchen as she cooks herself breakfast. "On that crazy bastard?" Jade nods, flipping over her pancake. "Yeah, like one of those Ted Bundy shits. Apparently he's just as big as him or something" "They do know he has to actually succeed in killing...right?" To Demetrius, if you weren't apart of the gang and you were an outsider it was a crazy thing to witness. "I mean, they pinned the two hundred plus missing kids on him" Jade turns off the stove and moves the pancakes to the stack. "So...You're stress cooking to cope?" Demetrius watches as Jade moved the pan to the sink silently, he shakes his head. He was getting too old for this shit.

Jade sits Demetrius's plate in front of him as she took a sip of wine, it was nine thirty in the morning. It was too early for her to be drinking like that. "You don't want to eat first?" Demetrius points his fork at her wine glass, then at her. "Baby, A documentary should not have you this stressed" Jade slams the bottle down on the counter. "You don't even know if you gotta see him" He was right, she might not have to see him. The rim of the glass sits on her lips, not completely letting the red liquid touch her lips. "I guess your right" she sits the wine glass on the counter, picking up a fork and picking at his eggs.

It wasn't long until her phone began ringing did she become nervous. She slowly reaches for the house phone, putting it on speak. "Hello...?"

"Hi Miss Art! Its an honor to talk to you personally!"

Jade taps her fingers on the counter top, god that wine was looking so good. "Let me guess, your the people who want the interview me for the documentary?"

"Yes ma'am! You were dating him...correct?"

Demetrius watches as the woman snatched the wine glass and downs it in one gulp, he shakes his head. Years later and she could never get over the fact that he dated him?