"How are you feeling?" she asked, ignoring my creepiness, which I was grateful for.

"Better," I lied. I felt like a mess.

She scoffed and instructed me to get up. I obeyed almost instantly by standing right in front of the taller woman. She sure intimidated the hell out of me.

"Rule number one," her cold fingertips sliding down my cheek tracing onto my neck, and finally stopping at my collarbone. Her eyes focused on mine, she was like an unreadable book, her mask on, knowing well enough how much I disliked it. "No lies," it wasn't a request, but a demand.

Sometimes I felt like... just as she has awoken something within me, I have done exactly the same to her.

I gulped when her fingers hovered over the scar on my neck. Eleven years old me really thought I could cut my throat with a razor... instead, I cut a layer of my skin off leaving a horrendous scar behind. My second failed attempt.

And let me tell you, I don't think I ever felt so happy and grateful for failing at something in my life.

"I didn't know... we had r-rules," I choked out, my heart beating with a thousand hits per second.

"That depends," she said with a stoic expression. "Can you stay away from me?"

Was she being serious? What kind of question was that...

I thought about it for a second but decided to be honest. "Since I c-c-cannot lie... No."

Her throaty low hum, giving me shivers. "Then we do have them. Starting now," she informed me as a matter-of-factly.

"I want t-to h-h-hear them," I informed, internally scolding myself for sounding so whiny. However, I really did want to know, too scared I was going to fuck it up otherwise.

She raised my chin with her slender index finger. "You will eventually," she assured sternly.

Not sure whether I understood correctly, I asked. "Are y-y-you allowing this?"

By 'this' she perfectly knew I meant the insufferable attraction between us.

Her perfect brows arched towards each other. "I cannot pretend any longer," she confessed. "However, I'm not an easy or a nice person, Alexis," she bit onto her bottom lip as if slightly worried I might reject her.

"I don't want y-you to be." I challenged our intense eye contact remaining.

"You might regret that later," she whispered sadly.

" What I will regret... is n-not t-trying." I urged, desperately wanting for her to understand. "I'm not a small g-girl Vanessa, I went th...through hell. I might appear innocent and l-l-lost, but I'm well aware of my actions and t-the consequences they carryover."

She muttered something under her nose before speaking up louder. "You are so beautiful inside and out... I don't want to be the one to taint that..." her eyes looking down with shame - She was struggling.

I frowned and sighed deeply, cupping both of her cheeks in my hands, making her look right at me. My forehead leaned against hers, it was the closest we've ever been, with only mere inches separating our lips.

"Please do," I practically begged.

I could see her bright eyes became gloomier by the second, her hand slowly, but skilfully sliding under my sweater and resting itself on my naked side. My body catching ablaze, she made me feel so fucking horny. Something I've never felt before...

So, pleasing, but frustrating at the same time. What a heavenly nightmare.

"Hey, guys I got the food!" Ann exclaimed as she loudly pushed the door open.