Bonus chapter

I love her.

"Daisy I cannot do this with you right now, just go. We are done," her words pierced through my soul and shattered it into a million pieces. What do you mean we are done? We never are.

I'm in love with her.

"I'm glad you're here. I missed you," she cooed into my ear as we snuggled on the old sofa in some shitty apartment that Sammy and I thought would be a great idea to rent.

I'm so in love with her.

"This is it, Daisy. I cannot help you, I'm sorry. I wish you all the best," she sobbed not allowing me to get any closer, as if she knew... if I were to hug her, she wouldn't be able to leave. I didn't want her to leave.

I'm so utterly in love with this woman.

"Daisy... This is lovely," she smiled at the flowers. Oh, how I missed her smile. "But I'm not sure what you expect, I-" she hesitated, avoiding my eyes that were searching, begging for any contact. "I'm with someone, it's... New, different, less intense and I don't want to drop it just yet."

I'm so in love with this woman that it hurts, but it's the pain I cannot live without.

"You always appear at the worst moments you know that?" she chuckled through the tears as her smudged mascara began to reach her jaw. "But that's the thing with you, isn't it? You are always here. No matter the good or bad, you are here. That's what I love about you, Daisy."

I love the way she smells, not perfumes or shampoo, but her.

"I'm scared Daisy, I feel like I'm about to commit the biggest mistake of my life if I stay with him."

I love the way her mischievous eyes spark whenever we find each other in the crowd, whenever we are alone, and whenever we know what's on each other's minds.

"I love you. I love you so much!" she sobbed as we finally hugged. "I don't care if we are both fucked up, I want to be with you!" Relief, that's what I felt when I heard those words. Relief. I got her back, and I wasn't going to mess it up.

I love her voice it calms my nerves and melts the bad thoughts away. Throughout the years one thing has never changed, my heart skips whenever she calls my name.

"Yes."

Thank you, Isabel, I thought when I played with her messy morning hair. She was like an angel whenever she slept, I loved this side of her, but I couldn't help but miss her, anticipate the moment her blue eyes look into mine. There was always a second of realization that went through her whenever she woke up. I knew it because I felt it too.

Is this real?

Gently playing with the hand that laid on my bare chest, I smiled. Touching each of her fingers with mine, I paused and grazed over the ring that rested on the fourth finger of her left hand.

"What are you smiling at you creep," her dry and tired tone evoking a laugh.

Turning my head to the side I observed my tired wife. "I was thinking you are an angel."

Her lips parting as she uttered, "Oh..."

Smirking I continued, "Only when you are asleep, though-"

"-here we go, yep. That's my Daisy," she spoke over me, and I laughed further. "You aren't into angels anyway," she huffed as she situated herself on my waist, while I laid on the bed with my back against the frame.

Raising a brow, the corner of my lips curved upward when her naked body displayed itself to my hungry eyes. Not so subtly I began to wander, from each curve to every mole and mark.

"What am I into then?" I slurred, but quickly got knocked back into reality when she not so gently squeezed my chin and pulled it up, scratching it in the process.

Her eyes burned into mine with so many different emotions, I loved it.

"Me, and only me," she admonished as her chest began to rub against mine. "Now I'm in the mood, so take responsibility and fuck your wife."

Rolling my eyes, I squeezed her thighs. "So bossy," I muttered against her silky skin as I continued to kiss and suck on her neck. "But you're right baby, you are so right..."

I'm yours, and you are mine.

🌷

Since they are both making an appearance in the spin-off soon, this felt fitting...