🎼End Of Author's Note🎼

Hey everyone, I just want to say thank you for taking the time to read, "Our Secret Melody", It's been a crazy journey! As always, I find myself questioning if my writing is good enough. If I should stop writing stories. But in the process of making this book, I ended up teaching myself my worth and time in creating something meaningful. I love writing, it's my passion. Regardless of what people have to say, I'm proud of my work and I wish to get better. And writing about these characters has taught me alot, and I hope in some way it was able to teach you something as well. We all have flaws and we're not perfect, but that's okay. Live life loving yourself and reaching for the happiness that you deserve.

I hope you enjoyed reading this story, and please feel free to give your thoughts on this book. Which characters did you love most? Which characters did you hate? And what did you think of the story as a whole?

After working on this book for an entire year, I'm proud that I was able to finally finish it. And I have all of you to thank, you guys always make me smile with the love and support that you've given me. This story was meant to be a fun read but within time, I wanted to bring realism to it. Although this book is fiction, the emotions that these characters have gone through are very real to real-life situations.

With this book coming to an end, I hope you'll check out my other work. The new book that I'll be working on will be a Fantasy/Romance/Werewolf story, called, "Claws Against Petals", there will be a total of 60 chapters. "Our Secret Melody" was meant to have only 60 chapters as well, but I ended up overdoing it and wrote an extra 20 chapters. I need to learn to write less, not sure if it's good or bad to write so much. But overall, hope you stop by to check out this book soon :)

[Completed]