Lyric: Twenty-Two

Kai's POV:

My eyes just kept staring aimlessly at the phone I was holding in front of me as I had to comprehend what I had just seen. After the text message I received from Rose about my song, I wanted to get more feedback so I thought that calling her would be a lot easier to talk to her about it. So I was surprised that she wanted to video chat, I was glad because I wanted to apologize for what happened earlier when she left. I feel like I kicked her out of my dorm. But that wasn't the case, I just didn't want her to see me in that pathetic state. But now, I don't think that's a problem anymore...

"I saw her breasts..."

I said to myself in disbelief as I felt how hot my face was becoming. Bring my phone back down, I looked out my window and saw that the sun was beginning to set. My heart was racing at the sight of Rose's bare flesh that I had witnessed, I could already imagine her cursing out my name. Without even realizing it, I began to chuckle at the thought...

With my mind becoming overcrowded, the ringing of my phone went off! Looking at the caller's I.D., I instantly smiled. But I still couldn't help but laugh, though I made sure to play it cool and stay calm once I answered the phone. The intensity of the call grew serious once I didn't hear anyone talking on the other line. Maybe Rose isn't sure what to say right now...

"Uh...Rose, are you-"

"Did you see anything?" She immediately asked in an intimidating tone.

But the trembling of her breathing could be heard and I'm sure her heart was beating just as fast as mine was. The last thing I want is for her to avoid me again, so I need to be able to smooth this out as casually as I can. So I held on to my phone tightly, I continued to look out into the horizon with a smile...

"Would you like me to lie and say no or tell the truth?"

I asked her, I then turned myself around and placed my back against the window as I leaned my head on the glass.

"I think lying would make me not want to kill you..." She responded shyly as I closed my eyes.

"In that case, I didn't see anything," I said to her with a playful smirk.

And right on queue, we both began to laugh in sync. The awkwardness that I feared quickly vanished. Opening my eyes, I looked at the clock hanging from my wall and saw that it was getting late already. Hard to believe that it's been a full day, I'm just glad that I finished the song that I've been working on for the new album. I felt so tired, but hearing Rose's voice made me feel so much better.

"I can't believe that happened...the first guy that took my kiss...is now the first guy that seen my breasts." She said with a bittersweet sigh.

"What are you talking about? I didn't see anything, remember?"

I responded as calmly as I could, but deep down my heart was full of excitement! Because hearing her say that made me very happy, I couldn't stop smiling at the fact that I was becoming her first in a lot of things. Kissing her, complimenting her, and now, seeing her half-naked. It's crazy but, it almost feels like we're dating-

"You're so bad at lying, just...don't tell anyone that happened, okay? Or else I really will kill you."

"Rose, we both already have a lot of things we can't say to anyone. So what's one more secret to keep together?"

I said to her as I approached my couch, Laying myself down I got comfortable and continued to talk with Rose, I didn't even keep track of how long we were speaking on the line...

Our conversations kept shifting to something new, she even explained why she was naked but I could tell she was completely embarrassed with herself, she even went on to tell me how her day went. I enjoyed listening to her, it was a comforting feeling. It almost feels like she's right next to me as she speaks so closely to my ear. I almost don't feel alone in my dorm, it was fun having her with me this morning...