Lyric: Forty-Six

Melrose POV:

This can't be happening!? How could he do such a thing to him? And in front of his mother! I don't want Jin to hurt anymore, I don't want him to cry any longer. The despair that has been eating away at him has caused so much stress that he can no longer handle his emotions. And what's worse, is that I can't do anything to help him feel any better...

It's not his fault that he accidentally hit me, he's too unstable and I got careless by my foolishness in wanting to calm him down when he's in that state. Feeling the blood dripping down my hand, I saw that I had stained my shirt in the process of covering my nose to stop the bleeding. It hurts, but I know this pain is nothing compared to what Jin is going through. Which is why I can't leave-

"Stop fighting against me! We're leaving right now!" Kai raised his voice in a pit of anger.

"You're a horrible person..."

I said to him as I kept looking down. I couldn't even make eye contact with Kai because I knew I would break down more. I hate him right now...I don't want him touching me-

"I'm horrible? Then what about you? Lying in front of her face... putting up an act in front of her as if everything is fine. That Jin...is okay. When you and I know that is complete bullshit. And if you think I'm going to let the woman I love be with another man tonight...I don't care what the reason is. I won't allow it...Rose, if you go back to him...I won't ever forgive you." He cried out to me as we both made it to the parking lot.

It was pitch dark outside, the night sky matched how hollowed our hearts were. Because what Kai said was true, what I've done, was horrible...I lied. But it was because I thought I was doing the right thing, but now...I'm beginning to regret it. Because I never realized how much I was hurting Kai...he even saw me with Jin lying down together in the same bed. So, of course, he'll be upset...

I thought very hard about what I should do, Kai's hand that's been holding on to mine hadn't stopped shaking. Is he afraid or angry? Either way, I know that I'm the possible cause of it. But just as I was about to let go of his hand, he held it tightly one more time which made me finally look at him. The brokenness of his green eyes has never been more traumatic and even what he said next, shattered me whole...

"Would you be able to let go of my hand...if it was different? What would you have done...if it was me and Lily lying in that bed? What if I was the one fighting against you so I could be there for her-"

"I hate you!" I cried out to him the moment he started bringing up Lily.

Because I instantly buried myself in his chest and felt a heavy tug on my heart. This isn't fair! I can't stand it...I'm such a disgusting hypocrite. I have no right to be acting this way...but just picturing the scenario of him and Lily together breaks me apart. I don't wanna see that, I don't want him...to ever leave me for some other girl. Because then I'll truly know what heartbreak is... and I don't think I'm strong enough to handle it, not now...

With Kai embracing me in the middle of the parking lot, I noticed I had no face mask on. Although Kai still had his, I was still a bit worried. However, it didn't seem that Kai cared at all who was around. He soon walked us towards his car and helped me get into my side of the passenger seat, the bleeding from my nose was slowly starting to stop as I tried to hide my tears. So many types of emotions were rushing through my head, part of me just wanted to walk away right now and just be a support system for Jin. But at the same time, I'll only be hurting Kai if I do that...

"You and I couldn't stay with Jin even if we wanted to..."

Kai suddenly said as he entered the car. He soon showed me his phone which was going off and that's when I saw the caller's I.D. It was Manager Sang! Why is he calling right now? I then watched as Kai answered the phone and set it on the speaker so I could listen in...