Lyric: Four

MelRose POV:

My legs couldn't move, I felt stiff as a board! What the hell do I do?! Is this happening?! No...there's no way, this isn't the same person that my sister worships. You know what, I'm probably still sleeping. Yeah! I'm asleep and this is all just a dream-

"Who are you? And what are you holding? Do you have any identification on you?" 

Hearing the bodyguard suddenly speak, I was brought back to my senses as I gripped the box more tightly! I then watched the man reach for my lanyard to see my I.D. That was until an older woman quickly came up to me from behind them and snatched the box right out of my hands!

"Oh! Thank you! Was this the rest of the fan mail?" 

She quickly asked as she rushed in grabbing my hand, and leading me away from the elevator. I was unable to speak with how shocked I was! I'm too scared to say anything, what if they call the police for me trespassing!? If my dad finds out I went to jail, I'm dead for sure!

"Relax Jung, it's just fucking staff. What the hell is taking Zack so long..." 

Overhearing the two men speak behind me, I turned my head back to the guy with the green eyes leaning against the wall. I guess he's waiting for someone and it seems that Jung is part of security.

"Okay, I need you to pack up these clothes into these bags and then make sure you put all the jewelry away in their proper cases. Since these are all rentals, we can't afford to have them damaged. And once you're done with that I need you to clean the makeup station by the table over there. The other two staff members have their hands full with making dinner for the boys. If you need anything make sure to call me..." 

The woman's words were echoing through my ears, however, I wasn't able to process anything she was telling me. Not only that, but I got a good look at my surroundings and saw so many people in the room working on something, some staff were busy working on their laptops, and others just packing up electrical equipment. And as I'm paying more attention, everyone here is Korean! That only made me have a mini heart attack since I was now a hundred percent certain that the guy I saw in front of the elevator was Kai Joong!

"Do you understand...." 

I heard the girl ask as I watched her set the box down. With nerves running through my spine, all I was able to do was just give a quick nod as she left to do other work that required her attention.

I waited until there was no sight of her and thought that this would be the perfect time for me to escape, but that plan quickly went out the window once I realized how hectic it was in here! And what made it more difficult was seeing the security guard, Jung. How am I supposed to get past him!? Okay, be calm Mel...just think carefully about what you should do-

"Make sure you pack my suit carefully, it was a gift." 

I suddenly heard a guy speak to me! Following his voice, I noticed his damp wet hair as he took a seat near me.

"Huh?!" 

I muttered in confusion as I paid attention to his long fingers running through his blond hair. His gaze looked steadily at me and I almost got lost in his honey brown eyes.

"Do you not understand Korean? That suit in front of you, be careful with it." 

He said again, only this time he spoke in English.

"Oh! Y..yeah! I'm sorry...uh, I know Korean...I'll be careful, don't worry." 

I responded in a panic as I hurried in putting his suit away along with his other clothes! I tried my best not to make eye contact since I didn't want him to question who I was. But that still didn't stop him from talking to me!