Lyric: Nineteen

Kai's POV:

As I got up to leave the cafeteria, I couldn't help but overhear the conversation that Rose was having with everyone. If she wants to go out to a bar then let her, it has nothing to do with me. If she gets drunk or not that won't be my responsibility in taking care of her. She's a grown woman and can take care of herself, as I ran my fingers through my hair I decided to go to the music studio that was a few floors below us. I needed to get this stress out of my system, and what better way than playing music...

"Hey, Kai. Make sure to lock the door when you're done. Also, don't forget that manager Sang wants that new song you're writing to be done by next month. The sooner we get recording it the sooner we can have it finished and have it released to the new album coming up." 

Said one of the staff music directors as he packed his bag ready to leave the studio room.

"Yeah...I know." I said to him with a tiresome tone as he left the room afterward.

It's always more with manager Sang, with every song that I write. He just always wants the next song to be better and more exciting, I'm trying so hard to meet his standards, and everyone's standards. But right now I feel like I'm writing music for him and not for me, even Zack and Jin have been trying to help me with the lyrics. But it's a lot more difficult for them since Zack is better at dancing and Jin prefers singing. So it's all up to me to come up with our music, I need to hurry up and finish the last of the lyrics...

"This is fucking annoying..." 

I said to myself with a stressful sigh as I tried to figure out the melody I should put in the song.

It was becoming a bit overwhelming for me as I sat in the room for hours trying to make the lyrics flow well together, reaching for my pocket I pulled out my pill bottle

It was becoming a bit overwhelming for me as I sat in the room for hours trying to make the lyrics flow well together, reaching for my pocket I pulled out my pill bottle. Taking two Xanax pills, I grabbed my water bottle and swallowed the pills down my throat as I sat myself down on the floor. Leaning my head back against the wall, I closed my eyes and began to hum a melody loud enough for me to hear. Though the sudden light noises of someone's steps could be heard coming towards me...

"So this is where you were at." He said while I kept my eyes closed, recognizing whose voice it was, I remained sitting on the floor.

"What do you want?" I asked him with a breathless sigh.

"I just wanted to check up on you, you didn't eat much at the cafeteria. Kai, how many did you take?"

Opening my eyes, I saw that Zack had grabbed the bottle of medication that I had left on the table. He then went ahead and took a seat next to me as he too leaned himself back against the wall. Rubbing my temple in annoyance at his question, I grabbed the bottle away from his hands and put it back in my pocket.

"I only took two, so relax..." I responded to him as I kept my eyes looking forward.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want you to do anything stupid like last time..." He said with a nervous tone.