Lyric: Twenty-Eight

MelRose's POV:

"MelRose?"

"Huh?! Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to step on your shoe!" 

I responded in an apologetic bow towards Jin who called out my name, I didn't realize that when I was taking a few steps back, I ended up stepping on him!

"That's okay, but...look at me. Are you okay? You look very pale on the face?" He said with concern as he placed his hand on my shoulder to look at me more closely.

"I...I'm fine, I'm just tired I think? I'm gonna start getting ready to pack..." 

Trying to come up with an excuse to leave, I was suddenly interrupted by some girl calling out to me! So I awkwardly turned my gaze and saw that Lily was coming in my direction!

The intense gaze that Kai gave me was visible along with Zack who looked just as shocked by how Lily was approaching me. This is what I wanted to avoid, I'm sure Jin felt how stiff my shoulder got with how my body was becoming. I didn't think I was ever going to meet this person again...

"So your name is Melrose? That's such a beautiful name, it's so nice to meet you again. Though I would have never guessed we would end up seeing each other here nor would I ever thought you worked for ExEx Idol." 

She explained to me, as she did something so unexpected that Zack and Kai quickly rushed toward her side.

"Lily! What the hell are you doing?! You shouldn't be standing-"

"Shut up, you sound like mom. My doctor said it's completely safe for me to walk an hour or two a day as long as I don't overdo it. Sorry about that, my brother can be a bit much when it comes to my health. But I'm so happy I got to meet you again, my name is Lily Ahn Jee. I'm Zack's older sister." She said in a respectable bow, following her pattern. I immediately bowed as I kept my introduction short...

I can't be rude to her, she's been nothing but kind to me. But I can't help but feel so uncomfortable being around her now. It just feels so awkward for me and I just don't feel like I have the right to be near Kai right now. Even Kai can't directly look at me, he avoids eye contact the moment Lily gets close to me.

"Have you two met before?" Jin asked while standing by my side.

"Uhh, yeah...we met at a cafe, coincidence..."

"Oh! That's where you were when you snuck out of the house that night!" 

Zack quickly worded in as some staff members began to approach him. They then began to help him along with the rest of the members in taking off their mics.

"Alright boys, manager Sang has already left due to some business calls. He's allowed you three to go back home for this week, however, he forbids any of you to go out to the public eye without your security. You must also let Sang know beforehand when you're going out." 

Said one of the staff members, though in mid-sentence. His eyes grew wide in amazement once he saw Lily.

"Oh my God! Lily?! I had no idea you would be here! Zack! Why didn't you tell me your sister just came back from France!? Lily- I mean Miss Ahn Jee. Excuse my rudeness, but I'm such a huge fan of yours! I loved every movie you were in, especially-"

"Alright, alright! Give my sister some space, Lily. Sit back down on your chair, how did you even get in here without a pass? And where's Dong-Hyun? You would think he would be a good bodyguard by now since he's been with our family for years."

Zack explained in annoyance as he had his sister sit back in her wheelchair, I didn't even notice how many staff members were surrounding us once I looked around. I guess Lily must be a famous actor, it makes a lot of sense now. With how much taller she is than me and her beauty stood out so much, it's no wonder Kai loves her. She's perfect...