We hear a loud groan coming from the not-so unconscious girl anymore, "what the hell!" rubbing her head. She shifted her gaze to Rebekah and i, wave my hand lazily at her while Rebekah raises her glass up. "Welcome to the land of the living, sister. What took you so long? Did you have a tea party with Mad Hatter?" Rebekah teased her. "I'm sorry for the uncomfortable feeling in the head, the spell was a very strong one. How are you feeling?" throw her a blood blag. "I feel like i was in Fifty shade's movies," she answered with sarcasm.

"Well, i'm sure your girl can grant your wish, sister."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arabelle pov

"I am here to protect you two. Not the opposite, Rebekah!" 

She turns to look at Hope, who is laying in her playpen, cooing. "I know you mean to, Arabelle..." she waves me off. "And yet, you find it necessary to render me unconscious before bringing me here?!" I snapped. "Well, you weren't yourself! All the dead bodies in the back are enough to tell me that you are not bloody damn fine! And I needed to get us out of that diner. What happened back there?" she retorted. "I don't know......" Arabelle shrugs her shoulder, "maybe because they cannot mind their own business.... Or maybe, if they stop looking at me creepingly, they don't deserve early deaths. However, Nik sent me to protect Hope and you from mother dearest!"

I leave the room and heading to the porch, trying to unclench my hands and not to lash out when I feel a hand is grabbing my wrist and pull me closer to her, she caresses my cheek lovingly. "Be honest with me, my love. Are you feeling fine? Do you still have an itching feeling to kill everyone?" I lean my face on her hands then sighs, "i-i i don't know anything anymore. One second i feel fine and the next is I'm craving to spill blood. I-I i think i lose it and finally went mad, do you think it's possible for me to--." She cuts me off by kissing my lips for a minute before pulling us away, "breath, okay. Breath." I nod and doing exactly what she told me.

"You will be fine because i'm here, and you know i will always take care of my favourite Mikaelson. No matter what." I nod my head, smiling at her. "What would i do without you?" she shrugged and flip her hair, "I'd like to think of me as the OG tribrid's good luck charm." I chuckle and pull her closer to me, kissing her lips. "You're lucky i love you," i whispered. "Oh, honey, you do not just love me. You're whipped!" she sassed. Over her shoulders, i see my youngest sister with my goddaughter, "i must agree with Olivianna. You're whipped, Belle!" 

I glare playfully then i feel a nudge on my ribs, i turn to Livianna who nodding her head at my sister. "I'm sorry, Bex. For shouting and yelling at you--." Hope coos at me, "you too, miracle baby. Your aunty Bex is just a bit stubborn, hopefully, you don't inherit it." Smirking at Bex. "Waw! A compliment and insult in one sentence... You're forgiven, Belle. If you admit that you're whipped," smirking back at me. She hands me down Hope, "you three wait here while i find something to burn." Vamp-speed in second without hesitation.