☯39☯

Your pov
Flashback-4

After that guards took me away from that room, they carried me outside to a car and made me lay down on the back seat. Throughout the way they didn't speak anything and I was internally sweating like crazy.

I couldn't move a muscle afraid that they might know I'm awake. I was shivering thinking where they are taking me and what will they do. Tears rolled down my cheeks without my knowledge, I was petrified and I wasn't sure that wook oppa would come to me, he need to save honey and the rest as well.

Will he be able to save me from them? I was biting my lips hardly so that they couldn't hear my sobs. And when I was in my thoughts that guards started to speak to themselves about me, no technically about honey.

Guard 01:Did you hear she was the highest bid of the month!

Guard02: Yeah! I saw her in the stage my god she has amazing legs. Mr. Mae is one lucky man I should say.

Guard 01: I wish I was as rich as him to have this hot chick!

Guard 02: Concentrate on delivering her to him, we've still more girls to deliver.

Guard 01: Mm yeah!

Mr. Mae? Who the fuck is he? I was internally praying that wook oppa would find me soon.

After like 10 minutes, the ride came to an end and again one of them carried me out and started walking ahead. I didn't dare to open my eyes.

And after sometimes of walking, I hear a door opening and I heard a voice.

"Oh place her there"

Guard:  Sure Mr. Mae!

He carried me to what I felt like a bed. And placed me there and I laid there as if I was paralyzed!

Guard: I'll take your leave..

Mae: Sure..

And I heard door closing and then again I heard a door opening from inside the room. And I hear another male voice.

"Oh did they delivery her "

Mae: Hmm yeah! Want me to order some drinks before having fun with her Bak?

Bak: I would love to, I guess she will wake up by that time.

His voice was hoarse! After then they ordered themselves some drink. And I laid down without making any moment, I was praying that wook oppa would come and save me.

But luck wasn't on my side, someone among the two men walked to the bed and sat beside me and my heart beat was on another level! I was sweating thinking it's my last day on earth!

Mae: What are you doing Bak!

Bak: I can't wait till he comes, just having a glimpse of her now.