◻61◻

Taehyung's POV

I let her drag me and I was looking at her grip on my wrist. It was always me who held her so firmly but today when she's holding me securely is making me happy.

I'm upset about what happened back in the practice room but I'm as well happy seeing y/n taking stand for me. She always, like always stood for suga hyung but today it was for me and the way she was looking at me throughout the time to make sure I was fine. Gives me satisfaction that I'm special to her.

I smiled a little looking at her small hands dragging mine, she dragged me to the classroom nearby and locked it. She turned to me and I was looking down, you know I'm still upset okay. And I want her to make me happy,

Y/n: Chin up Tae, I don't like seeing you upset.

My heart made a flip listening to her and I nodded and looked up to her, she was looking at me with all the care and affection on her beautiful eyes.

Y/n: You fine?

I nodded again, I'm not fine . Hae's words were haunting me, but I didn't want to make her sad. She sighed and made me sit and stood in between my legs and cupped my cheeks.

Y/n: I hate when someone lies to me.

She spoke looking at me,

I'm not lying baby

I spoke slowly, she pulled her hands away from me and frowned! I felt cold when she pulled away.

Y/n: If your totally fine, then what are we doing here let's go..

I looked at her and pouted, I'm hurt and she's being sassy. Pft what a naughty baby I've!
She was ready to walk away when I hugged her waist and buried my face in her stomach. She gasped at first but then slowly put her hands around me.

Don't leave..

I spoke in my inaudible tone, not that I can't speak clearly but you know I'm hurt here. She hugged me tightly making me calm and feel giddy!

Y/n: You don't have to be upset because of her..

I know, but she..

I sighed, that girls words were so harsh. I've received hate but it was all online but this time looking at her facial expressions which showed mere hate for me, I was really sad looking at her behaviour towards me.

She said I'm not worth to be in BTS.

Y/n: And..

And she even didn't take my autograph

Y/n: Mm..

She was caressing my hairs smoothly, and listening to me.

She made me a outcast in their conversation, so I stood away from her.

I hugged her tightly remembering how that girl made me feel sad.

And also baby she straight up told to Hyung that why do they even have me in their team by giving me those nasty looks.