☯34☯

When they came back, they were all hella tired they just came and popped themselves in the chair, sofa whatever they found first and relaxed.

Tae: What a busy day..

Honey: I agree!

They both lazily high fived each other from far.

Jhope: But I'm excited for tomorrow, finally we can party yas..

Y/n: Pfft you are forcefully arranging a party at our place.

Honey: True..

Jk: Guys ignore them.

Rim: Yeah!

Y/n and honey rolled their eyes, pouting looking at everyone.

Jin: We must go shopping what say?

Rim: Brilliant idea oppa, I'll let them know

Honey: Who?

Rim: Sana and her friend dumbo..

Y/n: I don't get it, you all are excited to party at our place without our permission and now you want to get new clothes. Do you want us to pay for it.

She sarcastically stated and looked at them.

Tae: Guys one more time, ignore them.

Everyone laughed and continued preparing for the party and in the meanwhile the food arrived, they all sat together spoke about everything and then headed back to the room.

Today, BTS had 2 spare room. And girls shared one room. All were happy, they all stopped thanking y/n and honey and thought of enjoying this time.

College was also ready to resume the contract and they could again go there. But BTS decided to party first and the go back to the college.

But as usual Y/n couldn't sleep, so she slowly sneaked away from her room and went to her balcony and stood there looking at the sky, she wasn't upset nor was she happy.

But today it was weird feeling she loved how BTS didn't behave like Y/n and honey were different. They didn't fake their emotions towards them. It was very rare for Y/n and honey to get someone who aren't scared of them or just faking their emotions.

She loved how they were comfortable and were treating them as equal. She loved when people didn't treat them differently and treated them as a group.

She was at ease, and she was just looking at the sky thinking of everything happened in just two days. She smiled how they were all tensed and stressed but now they are all happy.

But she was startled when a hand snaked around her waist. She panicked but relaxed when she felt the familiar touch and scent, & that person spoke.

"Relax baby"

She relaxed at his breath on her neck and spoke