⚜10⚜

Y/n glanced at Taehyung, she was so confused why was he glaring at her now?

She just shrugged, she couldn't figure out why was he glaring at her now. She just sighed he wasn't looking away, so she decided to look away. She and honey made their ways out of the room, but before that she turned to look at him but he was still glaring at her.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

When it was cleared that, y/n and honey were framed. They didn't had anything do with Byeol and her boyfriend. I somehow felt guilty for ranting at them, but I couldn't face y/n, so I decided to talk to honey. She was avoiding me for so long that, it made me irritated and this would be a good time to talk to her.

So when both of them left the room, I followed them. And I saw them in the hallway, honey got a call so she excused herself from y/n. This felt like the last, I followed her and waited till she was done with her phone call. And then, I pulled her to a empty classroom.

She gasped at the sudden action, but when she saw my face her expression changed from shock to angry in a second and she yelled at me.

Honey: Why the fuck do you drag me around, you dick head.

She tried pushing and hitting my chest. I must admit she is strong, but I'm not going to let her go either. I grabbed her wrist, and pinned them above her head. She started yelling on top of her lungs again, with tone lot of swear word's. I must admit she likes swearing a lot. But when she saw I wasn't saying anything, she stopped struggling and looked at me no no glared at me. I smirked at her, she looks kinda hot though...