◻63◻

When Taehyung and Jimin left the practice room, it was left with Sana, Mia, yuna, Rim, RM, jin, suga, jhope and of course Jungkook.

And in the meantime, Wook called Jin to remind him about the game and also about the pro's and cons of winning the GAME.

Jin and RM had already thought about what punishment they'll give to Jimin and Rim and now it was time for them to executive their epic plan.

Though the mess right now was weird in its own way, but reuniting Jimin and Rim was also necessary.

So Jin agreed to speak about it first so that they'll have time to concentrate on the new problem which has arrived.

And without thinking anything, Jin called Jimin to get Taehyung back to the practice room again.

Even though Taehyung was hurt, he would never let this chance to mend the relationship between Jimin and Rim. That's how CARING Taehyung was towards Jimin.

He pretty well knew that Jimin, had to mend his misunderstanding between himself and Rim, or else he would be restless and Jin was sure Taehyung wouldn't want to see Jimin restless.

And as per, Jin's order Jimin along with Taehyung entered the practice room again.

And the golden maknae didn't waste any second to go and engulf him in one big and tightest hug possible and mumbled

Jk: I'm sorry hyung, I'm really sorry I.. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please I'm sorry, please I'm sorry hyung

He cried hugging Taehyung, rest of them had a pleasant smile looking at Jungkook who was hugging Taehyung for his dear life.

It might seem like Taehyung was angry by his facial expressions but he was happy that Jungkook was apologising to him.

And Taehyung love Jungkook dearly for him to keep grudges. So he slowly put his hands around the maknae to calm him down.

Tae: So you are sorry huh

Taehyung asked his deep voice making the maknae cry again, as he thought that the elder is still angry on him.

Jk: Yes hyung I'm sorry, please don't be upset

He hugged again, at this moment he was crying and Taehyung smiled looking at his another BABY. He ruffled his hair, and pulled back.

Tae: Okay, so you want me to forgive you huh

Jungkook nodded again, making the elder coe at his cuteness

Tae: Okay then, NO BANANA MILK for you until I say..

If you ask Jungkook to give his life, he would actually consider that thought but no matter what he won't trade his banana milk with anything.

Jk: H..Y..U..N..G

He whined making the elder chuckle at his childishness

Tae: You want me to forgive you right

Jungkook pouted and nodded adorably, making all those bitter things vanish between them.