🕯55🕯

Park Myung POV

I wake up pretty irritated because I didn't get that chick last night, what was her name again "Mia", ahh she was a easy fuck to be honest. And upon that i figured it out that she was a virgin.

But I couldn't enjoy her yesterday because of that damn BTS, they had to book seven night club among all the amazing clubs in Seoul. And I really wanted to call her to my place but damn my luck wasn't on my side.

My phone I fucking don't know what happened to that fucking device but it got hanged and I couldn't call anyone. I even tried switching to some other device but everytime I put my sim card on that it would again hang.

I was so frustrated with all this, and now I'm headed to this store where I usually get my breakfast because I don't usually have it in my place. And when I entered the store it was like usual nothing different, but after like a minute or so I was wondering around the store basically for nothing.

And that's when a Red Ferrari 599 GTO parked in front of the store. Everyone just gasped, like if I remember properly it cost nearly US $879,106. And that's a lot of money and I don't remember anyone in this neighborhood who was so rich to afford something like this.

And when I was in my thoughts, the door opened and a girl nearly around my age got down and when she turned around I choked on air. Like how? How can someone be so fucking hot , I was just looking at her long legs.

She was looking incredibly HOT! I couldn't even remember laying my eyes on someone as hot as her. And for my surprise, another girl got down, she wasn't hot to be honest but she was beautiful but no where compared to this hottie.

But more then that hottie my eyes got this girls attention. She was simple and elegant and she gave more girly and a submissive vibes. Just like how I like my prey. Yes, prey. The reason I like mia to fuck is because she's damn submissive and the innocence in her eyes just gets my attention.

Everyone around me were looking at that hottie but my attention was fully on that girl! God, she was looking so soft and fragile I couldn't wait untill I make her scream my name.

Wait!

I frowned, Is she also sent from that yuna and Sana! Because I fucking don't mind to fuck her senseless tho. And if my intuition are right she will start to seduce me now. I smirked, this girls always play the same game.
I waited till she approach me
1.
2.
3.
..
..
She didn't even glance at me, she's just following that hottie like a lost puppy. I shook my head, damn myung she isn't any spy.

I was just observing both of them, they entered the store and that hottie started purchasing everything that caught her eyes and on the other hand, my prey was lagging behind her.

I'm sure that hottie is very rich and this girl is her best friend. Perfect combination of a brat and a angel. I smirked at my thoughts. Soon my prey was looking at the chocolates,mmm she likes chocolate flavor I must keep this in mind it'll be useful.

That's when that hottie called her name,

Hottie: Micha, I'm going to get some chips over there buy whatever you want!

She yelled loudly to my prey to hear, so her name is Mi-Cha! Beautiful name for a beautiful girl! She slowly nodded and was slightly touching the chocolates, she was looking at them with some grace in her eyes.