◻70◻

"Human emotions are complicated "

One time you want something so badly and next minute you don't want that, you want something better, something which is absolutely not your reach and that's what Rim is been doing.

She wanted Jimin so badly that she was ready to go against y/n's opinion. She somehow convinced y/n let her go on a date.

But today, her priority has been changed. She's craving for Taehyung, his love, his care and his affection. And as I said it before he's out of her reach.

Her mind knows it very well that, he's y/n's but she still want him. She's waiting for some magic to happen so that Taehyung starts liking her back.

And to be very honest she isn't wrong in her side, she needed someone who would cherish her, who would love and care for her and jimin failed to show that love to her and Taehyung showered her with those emotions.

According to her liking Taehyung isn't wrong, she isn't cheating on y/n because they aren't a couple. They aren't dating or something.

She had her own reason and she thought she was right, there wasn't anything wrong what she was feeling.

But!

She failed to realize, even though liking Taehyung isn't wrong in her point of view, but it's wrong because anyone could see how close y/n and Taehyung were.

They both didn't had to be vocal about their relationship. They were meant to be together.

And about Honey, let's go deep into her thoughts. Her utmost priority is y/n and she wants y/n to be happy and to be with her for lifetime.

And I've a question, didn't we plan and promise with our bestie that we would marry two best friends so that we could be together forever.

Or

Just childishly thinking of marrying your best friend to your brother so that you both can have a time of your life.

And that's what honey has planned, she isn't wrong in that but what's wrong is ;

She forcing y/n to have feelings for her brother. To be close to him, forcing someone to love isn't good.

Y/n herself has to feel that connection with jae, not by honey forcing her

Honey has very long way to understand this and in between her stubbornness she is going to hurt y/n.

And for jungkook and suga, they both like y/n. And liking someone isn't a crime.

We can't even point a finger on suga as he has all the right to like y/n because she has helped him in every possible way. You call it out of sympathy, or by anything but the truth is he likes her.

And about jungkook, to be honest his situation is very messed up. He surely likes honey and she is his preference but he couldn't ignore the butterflies he get when he's close to y/n.

He likes her in a very different way, he is possessive about her and his emotions towards her was weird in its own way.

But sooner or later he had to clear his feelings, he was stuck. He couldn't choose honey completely and letting go of y/n scared him.