🕯57🕯

Y/n's POV

We parted our ways, honey and Rim left in one car and rest of us in the van. I sat beside Taehyung who was sulking through out the way, I held his hands even though he intertwined our fingers. He wasn't speaking anything, I chuckled at his behaviour "such a baby" I thought.

When we reached the club, sana gave me the spare dress and before I would go to change I looked at Taehyung who wasn't sparing me any glance. I sighed!

With a heavy heart I changed my dress and came out, when I walked out. Everyone smiled at me but there was one person who wasn't even glancing at me.

Jk: You look gorgeous y/n..

I smiled and nodded!

Jhope: Tae just stop sulking look at her

He shrugged!

Tae: Look that mf is here!

He completely ignored what jhope had to say. I huffed this man I tell you.

Jimin: Thats his friends I guess.

We all nodded, and I informed honey to get in. And as our intuition was right, as soon as honey and Rim entered the club everyone were looking at them.

Especially at honey, I smirked at looking at everyone's reaction. Jk huffed when he saw how one of that mf's friend rushed to honey. Okay I need to get going as well .

I'll as well go

I announced, Taehyung didn't even glance at me. For some reason I wanted him to look at me at least for once. When I didn't get any reaction from him, I made my way out.

Jin: Take care okay..

I nodded, and walked out I didn't even take 2 steps when a hand pulled me back and pinned them above me. I gasped at the sudden moment. He closed the door and he was glaring at me.

Tae: Remember your promise princess..

He spoke in dominion voice and I nodded inattentive. His gaze travelled from my head to toe, boy I was feeling heat burn inside me when he was gazing me so seductively! Like this is so wrong, this isn't something I like but when he does that I feel like it's perfect.

He is perfect, whatever he does is perfect.

Tae: You look gorgeous BABY!

He spoke and breathe heavily near my ear and I stopped breathing. His hands slowly traced around my waist inching very slowly and his touch was making my whole body shiver.

Tae: If he touch you, I'll punish you for that!

His dominant voice beamed in my ear and his soft lips pressed possessively on my ear lobe.

Tae: Your wearing the earpiece right!

I nodded, he intertwined our hands and brought it close to his lips and kissed it.