🌪76🌪

After knowing what happened with her it blew their minds thinking, how did she survive?

How was she able to smile all this time, it isn't easy. It never is !

Facing so much hate from your own father, getting abused for someone else's game, isn't easy.

She was very young to go through anything at that time.

Taehyung stumbled at his spot, breathing heavily tears filling his eyes ,

She suffered so much

His tone was devastated, nothing left anyone's mouth as they were all still processing what she had to go through.

Wook kept looking at everyone in the room, the hurt in their face was making him smile a little knowing there are people who are worried for his precious baby.

Y/n was everything for him, her emotions effected him more then anything. He didn't know why his heart ached everytime he saw her depressed.

But he knew one thing for sure, if she wanted anything he would risk his life to give it to her.

There was this unexplainable relationship he had with y/n, that sometime he himself think when and how did y/n take a larger space in his heart.

Honey was sniffing silently, she had seen y/n break down to peek. She has witnessed everything and at that time she couldn't do anything and that bugged her really bad.

But this time she's ready to bring hell for the people who dared to mess with her y/n.

Rim stood at the corner, everytime she remembers y/n's past it makes her anxious. Because the hatred she has for yerin is insane and she won't stop herself this time.

And in all this she's going to lose herself, and Rim is going to loose y/n. And she isn't ready for it, and thinking about it, it's driving her crazy.

No soul in that room wants to loose y/n, the amount of pain she had to go through was insane, yes they agree.

But

The amount of pain she was ready to give them back wasn't something to look forward. And heck in all this they weren't ready to loose her.

Tae: I can't loose her

Honey wiped her tears

Honey: You can't stop her

Tae: I can

Honey tsked

Honey: Let's be honest Taehyung, you can't stop her . She isn't that easy

Jhope: Are you gone nuts honey,

Jk: I don't think honey is wrong here

Jimin: Your making no sense here jungkook

Suga: Even though I don't want to agree but y/n has all the rights to destroy them