💜88💜

End

After the confession and also a grand dinner, yn and Taehyung were having a sort of warmth and a desperation to be together. As they weren't even let to be alone after they both confessed to each other.

This bugged them, Taehyung really wanted to hold her closer to himself and it was same for yn as well.

It was a weird wave of anxiety, excitement and a longing-ness they both felt as they couldn't hold each other.

It was a final night, it was a final moment they both had. Both of them didn't know what future held for them, but for now and for this instant they wanted to be together.

They wanted each other.

Both of them glanced at each other, looking into each other's eyes. And both had to same expression. But they couldn't be alone as, yn was caged between Jin and jhope. Whereas Taehyung really was stuck between sana and yuna.

After the proposal, nothing happened. It was just the same but the new love birds wanted so badly to spend their last moment together.

After this BTS had to perform in America tomorrow and then their tour for Japan. Which meant for next one month they were busy.

Yn and honey were also going to take over their business after their graduation which meant they would also be busy for a month.

So, this was their moment to spend some quality time together.

It was already 11,jungkook dragged honey with him. Jimin took Rim with him. Which gave a little hope for Taehyung but before he could take yn with him. Mia dragged yn with herself.

Yn sighed to herself before going with mia. Taehyung was left alone in the living room, maid escorted him to a room.

But as yn couldn't sleep at all, blame her racing heart. She got up slowly without waking mia, and left to her happy place which is obviously her balcony.

Yn with heavy heart stood outside of her old room, which she haven't entered for all these years. She preferred staying in any other room then her own.

As it brought back so much of her bitter memories. She just stood there in front of the room thinking about everything.

She couldn't change not even a single thing , yet her heart wasn't that hurt anymore. But the memories where still fresh, the venom was still there. The cries, sobs was still lingering in that room.

The sleep less nights she spend in that room was still in her memories. Her painful scream was still haunting her.

So she decided not to enter that room and feel those memories back. She passed that room and stood near the balcony.

Looking at the moon she smiled thinking about Taehyung and her new friends. Her new happiness. The way her life changed in this short notice.

Thank you

She whispered wholeheartedly, and she suddenly flinched when a hand snaked around her waist.